Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these breeding rejects to give away. Just PM me if you want one. :)

Squirtle Modest 2-5IV's

Larvitar Adamant 2-5IV's w/ Iron Head and Dragon Dance (Although 5 only have Iron Head)
1,1. 31/31/x/31/31/31
1,3. 31/x/31/31/31/31
1,5.31/31/31/31/31/x
1,6. This one had 4 IVs or so

Eevee Bold 2-5IV's w/ WIsh
5.29/23/31/31/31/31

Looking for a flawless adamant technician scyther with Knock Off. Let me know if you or if you know anyone that can help me out. Ill more than likely be willing to give you more than what it is worth. PM me!

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY TIME

As a bit of promotion for my new shop (and the Trophy Case section I will be adding after I post this), I will be doing a giveaway. Here is the fabulous prize:

Adamant nature
31/31/28-29/28-29/31/31
Caught by me (meaning I can nickname upon request)

For this giveaway, I'd like to do a little poll. All I'd like are honest responses. The last question asks for your favorite number. I'll use an RNG and whoever's number is closest wins.
1. What are things my trade thread has done well?
2. How can I improve the thread?
3. What are 3 suggestions you have for new Apricorn Ball females I should add?
4. Are there any Dream Radar (Dream Ball)females I should add? If yes, who?
5. What is your favorite number?

Rules are below, please read them first.

1. Do not post in this thread or on my wall. Please PM me.
2. This Zygarde is STRICTLY NON-REDIS! There is no excuse for redistributing this Zygarde. You have been warned.
3. Please number your answers (1 for question 1, 2 for question 2, etc.), it makes things so much easier.

Last edited:
Okay, so I am not sure this is allowed (So if it's not just tell me and I'll delete this post). I am looking for someone to get a 6IV foreign Ditto like this off Pokecheck and trade it to me... You can have a couple things from my thread if you can do this. (Also that ditto's legality analysis seems to check out to me if its not legal than if i can't get a legal one ignore this I guess.)
That Ditto is a legal hack.

Reposting because a giveaway as the last post of a page is never good.
GIVEAWAY TIME

As a bit of promotion for my shop (and the new Trophy Case section), I will be doing a giveaway. Here is the fabulous prize:

Adamant nature
31/31/28-29/28-29/31/31
Caught by me (meaning I can nickname upon request)

For this giveaway, I'd like to do a little poll. All I'd like are honest responses. The last question asks for your favorite number. I'll use an RNG and whoever's number is closest wins.
1. What are things my trade thread has done well?
2. How can I improve the thread?
3. What are 3 suggestions you have for new Apricorn Ball females I should add?
4. Are there any Dream Radar (Dream Ball)females I should add? If yes, who?
5. What is your favorite number?

Rules are below, please read them first.

1. Do not post in this thread or on my wall. Please PM me.
2. This Zygarde is STRICTLY NON-REDIS! There is no excuse for redistributing this Zygarde. You have been warned.
3. Please number your answers (1 for question 1, 2 for question 2, etc.), it makes things so much easier.
4. RNG will go up to 1000. Entrants that posted before this edit have numbers below 1000, so this will not affect them.

Last edited:
If you just want a legitimate hex flawless Ditto, I have one here.
A few things...

1. Agonist you're the proverbial shit, thanks!
2. Any legitimate non-english Ditto's on Pokecheck?
3. How can you tell if it is a hack or not, the legality analysis on that page looks identical to my untrained eye.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A few things...

1. Agonist you're the proverbial shit, thanks!
2. Any legitimate non-english Ditto's on Pokecheck?
3. How can you tell if it is a hack or not, the legality analysis on that page looks identical to my untrained eye.
Heh, thanks. cannibal has several Japanese ones she obtained legitimately right here. As for your final question, that's not a very easy thing to answer, since it involves knowledge of how the game works, and various other things. But generally, only download stuff from people you recognize.

Okay, I amend my previous request. Anyone that can get me this Ditto from pokecheck, they can have whatever they want from my thread (I don't care if its 10 different pokemon). Hell I'll even throw in a clone of the first shinny I hatch. Please help me out.

Hey guys, still trying to find myself a Sassy 0Spe IV Ditto. Honestly I'm on a little bit of a clock, so if someone has a 0Spe IV Sassy pokemon from the Water 1 Egg group (male) I would make a trade for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)