Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Need Leftovers to finish off my team, got several spitbacks (Phantump, Talonflame, Squirtle) and a couple Flawless (Phantump and Talonflame I think?). Let me knoww if anyone'ss interested :)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Chances are that even if they get released they'll get their abilities changed as well (Chandelure and Scolipede say oh gawd).
Just my guessing, but the reason they changed those two specifically was because it'd be incredibly broken in Chandelure's case (though Mega-Gengar... although Chandelure can actually set up on Pokemon, while Mega-Gengar can't boost its stats), and in Scolipede, pretty hard to trigger with crippling yourself in the process. They also changed Zapdos to Static, but they kept Sheer Force for Feraligatr, and all the other unreleased hidden abilities for other Pokemon are the same as well.

Which ball for Aromatisse?
I was thinking Heal Ball but I'd like to breed them in at least two different balls for my giveaway. Wish I could use Master Ball ;p

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Not sure where to ask but does the Time Machine Method ease the burden of breeding them incense babies (budew, munchlax, etc.) & volt-tackle pichu?
Or is it still hard?

Not sure where to ask but does the Time Machine Method ease the burden of breeding them incense babies (budew, munchlax, etc.) & volt-tackle pichu?
Or is it still hard?
from my understanding of it (having read and seemingly understand the process while not having used it), i would say that the time machine method is useful for imperfect parents, but only if you have many different potential combination of parents (ie: if you're planning to breed one specific set of parents and find a seed, you may as well just breed and hatch normally, you'll find better parents through the process and make it easier along the way)

i would say that, if the time machine can determine nature as well, it would probably be useful for the incense babies, as i'd imagine trying to get 2 (or even 3) flawless IVs in a random seed is going to be more difficult than finding a seed with the correct nature. so with the above point in mind, maybe if you try to breed several of the incense pokemon (and other non-incense pokemon as well) at once, you'll find useful natures more easily.
i'm sure that either way, it'll take a while, so good luck with it ;~;

Or is it still hard?
from my understanding of it (having read and seemingly understand the process while not having used it), i would say that the time machine method is useful for imperfect parents, but only if you have many different potential combination of parents (ie: if you're planning to breed one specific set of parents and find a seed, you may as well just breed and hatch normally, you'll find better parents through the process and make it easier along the way)

i would say that, if the time machine can determine nature as well, it would probably be useful for the incense babies, as i'd imagine trying to get 2 (or even 3) flawless IVs in a random seed is going to be more difficult than finding a seed with the correct nature. so with the above point in mind, maybe if you try to breed several of them at once, you'll find useful natures more easily.
i'm sure that either way, it'll take a while, so good luck with it ;~;
Time machine does determine nature if you don't put everstone on the test parents, so I guess it can help if you're breeding a lot of incense babies.

Disclaimer: Note that I haven't tried breeding for nature myself, but this is from what I've read.

Or is it still hard?
Time machine does determine nature if you don't put everstone on the test parents, so I guess it can help if you're breeding a lot of incense babies.

Disclaimer: Note that I haven't tried breeding for nature myself, but this is from what I've read.
Yes nature qill be fixed, so if you get a good hasty spread, you put In parents with a destiny knot and a light ball and youll het a hasty pichu. It still requires the same amount of luck, but the benefit is you can just keep getting spreads and be on the lookout for that one without breeding a box or 5 of worthless volt tackle pichu

Does anyone have a list or know of transfer-only egg moves?

For example, I know of Extremespeed Dragonite and Self-Destruct + Zen Headbutt Snorlax.
What else is there?

EDIT:
Found this, but don't know how complete/accurate it is: Link

Last edited:
I have a question:

how can Manectric learn Overheat? I dont find any TM, if theres one, where can i buy it? I bet in Battle Mansion, i think....

Hey, does anybody have a friend safari with Miltank in it? If you do, please message me. Or if you have a Female Miltank with 31 IV in Attack and the ability Thick Fat, message me to discuss trading.

-Jezetrix

Needy old me is back! :)

Looking for ANY 6 iv h/a female.

It can have a crappy nature, be a Luvdisc, anything- as long as it's a 6 iv h/a girl.

PM to discuss a trade.

Yes nature qill be fixed, so if you get a good hasty spread, you put In parents with a destiny knot and a light ball and youll het a hasty pichu. It still requires the same amount of luck, but the benefit is you can just keep getting spreads and be on the lookout for that one without breeding a box or 5 of worthless volt tackle pichu
Like I am now.

Trying for Self Destruct Adamant Snorlax in a Heavy Ball.

Currently have a 5 IV male (no self destruct) and a 4 IV Female (with Self Destruct).

I've had 10 Modest (3 flawless), 12 Lonely (2 flawless), and 2 Adamant(no hope)....

Also breeding for a friend Swift Swim Modest Poliwag in a Nest Ball.

Will do a give away of any 4 IV females once I'm done with both (Munchlaxs will be random natures).

Gonna throw in any extra Regenerator Relaxed/Sassy Tangelas in a Great Ball I have left as well.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Or is it still hard?
Adding onto what flarg said, if you do get good natures without the everstone it let's you use power items on none-incense pokemon to force an IV from the other parent (as long as you don't try to change the wildcard stat, which would literally fuck up the entire process) which is extremely useful for HP/TR breeding.

In celebration of my new art thread, today I will be giving out three two last one! of these guys.

Smeargle

31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 or HP Ice / Fire / Fighting
Moody / Own Tempo / Technician
Jolly / Timid / Adamant / Modest
I will also teach him any four moves you would like (except special/signature moves that I can't obtain - Celebrate, etc).
I am able to teach Happy Hour and Dark Void (Thanks to SnoopysWorld and Menezjul ^^) and most other normal moves in the game.
Take this chance to skip out on annoying chain breeding for egg moves by using this Smeargle to breed instead :D

To participate, comment on my profile with the desired ball, nature, IV spread, ability. First come first served :D

All gone :3

Last edited:
More Self Destruct Snorlax breeding shenanigans:

Egg hatches.

O hey its a female with Thick Fat.

O SHIT ITS ADAMANT.

31/0/31/x/31/31

*Jumps off a cliff*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)