Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, I am searching for a Friendsafari Ditto please send me a private Message I give you a shiny Torchic for that ;)
Take a look here friend, it's probably your best bet at finding a Ditto safari.

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

Kind of surprised people are so hasty to scald newcomers for understandable mistakes but don't bother to share common known information that might help them with their problem ._.

So, this was released today:

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Can anyone else confirm this is legit? It's posted by the official Pokemon youtube so I'm guessing so?
Bring on the tutor moves.

Also Mega Kyogre???

It's already one of the top threats in Ubers, this is redonkuclus.

So I just bred this:

Bold, 31/x/31/31/18-19/31
Is this useable? How important is SpD for Wobbufet? Don't have much experience with it

So I just bred this:

Bold, 31/x/31/31/x/31
Is this useable? How important is SpD for Wobbufet? Don't have much experience with it
Well, considering that Wynaut + evo have no attacking moves and are solely used for their "walling" capabilities, I'd say find out the exact value of its sp. def.

Yeah, that's the only reason I ask, if it was any other poke, I wouldn't use it. But I feel that Wobbu may be a special case or something
IT's pink and wonderful. Maybe don't take it to a professional tourney if it's not perfect, but I hardly see how that could take away from using it on wifi battles :P

Yeah, that's the only reason I ask, if it was any other poke, I wouldn't use it. But I feel that Wobbu may be a special case or something
Does it have encore? If so..could be better but amazing that you got a great nature along with the shiny without sv hatching
Edit: I mean its amazing regardless..look at it

IT's pink and wonderful. Maybe don't take it to a professional tourney if it's not perfect, but I hardly see how that could take away from using it on wifi battles :P
Yeah, don't think its a good idea for tourneys...
Does it have encore? If so..could be better but amazing that you got a great nature along with the shiny without sv hatching
Edit: I mean its amazing regardless..look at it
Yeah it does have Encore, pain to breed. I just got lucky with the nature xD

How important is speed for Wobbu btw?

Yeah, don't think its a good idea for tourneys...

Yeah it does have Encore, pain to breed. I just got lucky with the nature xD

How important is speed for Wobbu btw?
Let me put it like this,it's lower the better but it's so slow it doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)