Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini giveaway bump for new page.

Doing a small giveaway, and a thanks to Lady Valkyrie for providing the original mother.

Remember to keep responses to PM or profile posts.

Even tho this is free, neat ball'd females of any IV's is a nice thank you (OU or NU idc).

Timid | Levitate | ALL ARE FEMALES
Egg moves: Disable / Perish Song / Clear Smog / Smog

(2) x/0/31/31/31/31
31/0/x/31/31/31
31/0/31/31/31/x

Dream Ball is cute yeah ;D I have my Timid Clamperl in a love ball for Gorebyss. But probably gonna RNG a fast ball one as well ;D

CMT if you ever hatch a fast ball clamperl shiny ;)
Yes, I will hatch it someday XD
I will add shinies to my thread in 2 weeks, then I will CYT if I remember this.

Last edited:
LF female chimchar, hidden ability, and egg move thunderpunch. I can breed it with the ivs so dont need to worry for that.

PM me if you have and i will try to give something back in return.

Looking For: Females in Dream Balls with their Hidden Ability

For Trade: I have loads of females in pretty Pokeballs I am willing to trade, just ask for what you're looking for.

Mystery Egg Giveaway!!!

I am clearing up boxes and have a few neat breeds in eggs I Donot know what they exactly are but they are all good breeds so I anyone wants one ask me max 2 per person

Looking for a Male Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Dragon Dance IVS and nature irrelevant I can offer you some of my currently bred Infiltrator Noibats Intimidate Mawiles Immunity Gligar FC: 2165-7125-3891

Looking for a Male Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Dragon Dance IVS and nature irrelevant I can offer you some of my currently bred Infiltrator Noibats Intimidate Mawiles Immunity Gligar FC: 2165-7125-3891
I got a Adamant Dratini male with 5 IV's with Dragon Dance and ExtremeSpeed (pokeball sadly)

Could you tell me more about your Immunity Gligar?

Can give you one mentioned above later in dream ball and has aqua jet to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)