Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here ever run a choice band or a choice scarf Scyther? I just got abused by one in a random passerby battle. I ended up winning but only because my Nido king managed to hang on for dear life and get the flamethrower off. At full HP the Scyther took my Nidoking down 95% off an Aerial Ace.

Out of curiosity why is swagger banned from OU? It seems a little strange. Swagger wasn't really a common move and it wasn't like it was super broken. It was annoying at the most. If any move should be banned from OU it's fucking Knock Off.-_-

31/31/31/31/31/0 in Honedge is considered 6 IV right? As none of its stats are random and Honedge always wants to move last so as not to be caught in Blade form taking a hit. It also usually wants both its Atk and SAtk.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So do I. As 31x6 isnt most benefical for Aegislash. 0 Speed is.
Thanks for the confirmation, just have people saying otherwise.
I don't think "6IV" has any confirmed definition (I'm guessing this is why the forum rules say you should explicitly state the IVs of the Pokémon in threads).

Personally, I'm not a fan of any random IVs on a Pokémon. 0 Attack lowers confusion and Foul Play damage. 0 Special Attack lowers Power Split boosts for opponents. 31's and 30's (and 1's sometimes) are required for specific Hidden Powers.
So 31/31/31/31/31/00 is perfect [ideal] (by my rather abstract definition) for a Honedge, so long as it runs both Special and Physical attacks, and doesn't require a specific Hidden Power (other than Ice).

Even 29's and the like can be ideal for Life Orb / Stealth Rock damage lowering, as well as Substitutes and Berry activations. I seem to recall 07/00/30/31/31/31 being ideal for Leech Seed Sceptile.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Anyone here ever run a choice band or a choice scarf Scyther? I just got abused by one in a random passerby battle. I ended up winning but only because my Nido king managed to hang on for dear life and get the flamethrower off. At full HP the Scyther took my Nidoking down 95% off an Aerial Ace.
No, I've always ran into Eviolite ones which are surprisingly hard to take down with no SE moves.

Anyone have a male Spritzee with egg moves? Don't care about IV's or nature. a Jigglypuff with Wish and Disable works as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Female cyndaquil in timerball? I dont care about the IVs just the ball. PM so we can negotiate a trade.

Does anyone have a Female cyndaquil in timerball? I dont care about the IVs just the ball. PM so we can negotiate a trade.
I think I can help you out, I have one with 4IV and egg moves

Also I have this egg that could use a good home, I'm not sure how viable HP electric is on this pokemon but figured I'd give it a shot. I don't really need anything in return PM or write on my profile as to not clutter the thread.

Box - Slot - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
B6 - 2,4 - Larvesta (F) - Timid - Flame Body - 31.18.30.31.31.30 [1714]

Shes in a luxury ball with no egg moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)