Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do nickname opinion questions go in this thread?

If so, which of the following two nicknames would be better for a female shiny Icysnow Vivillion?
-Elsa
-Queen Elsa

If not, please let me know and it won't happen again.

I have seemed to have lost my gardevoirite so if anyone has an extra copy ill give you a starf berry or any berry you want and ill let you clone pokemon of mine for free that you want. I have plenty of perfect pokemon

So is this a fact that only male espurr when tey evolve can learn prankster and females cant I just evolved my female esprr with ha and it did not have prankster

I have a question about friend safaris and 3DS System transfers. If I was to transfer my data from my 3DS (current one with all my useful friend safaris/codes) and my 3DSXL (can factory reset), will my friend codes be lost? If they are not lost, will I be able to access HA Pokemon from friend safaris without waiting to go online with the person again (ex. I have a Ditto Safari. If I transfer data, will I still be able to catch Imposter Ditto without having the person come online again?)?

Well after my meowstic fluck is there anyone hear willing to ev train a couple things I know it wont take long I just am doing homework and if you have the time can you raise a few things you can take 2 or 3 things from my thread depending on what they are

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Can someone help me learn and figure out RNG? I have all the 3ds, and ds pokemon games as well as Leadgreen and Rudy, I could pay with later RNG projects
Wait... you offer RNG services in your thread, but you don't know how to do it? >_<
Pokemon WiFi Builder (RNG and Breeding Service)
I can RNG on these games; Gen 5, Gen 4 Please make sure your request is legal before submitting
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ability:
Nature:
IV Spread:
Hidden Power:
EV Spread:
Egg/Tutor/Other Moves:
Pokeball:
Shiny:
Item:

Well after my meowstic fluck is there anyone hear willing to ev train a couple things I know it wont take long I just am doing homework and if you have the time can you raise a few things you can take 2 or 3 things from my thread depending on what they are
Prankster (Male): Status category moves have their Speed Priority increased by 1 :
Competitive (Female): Raises Sp. Atk stat by two stages whenever a stat is lowered

No they are two different abilities on two different gender pokemon . You won't get prankster on a female
Thanks and still looking for someone to do that If there up to the challenge if not thats fine

Hey guys, long time lurker here. Figured I'd join up because I'm looking to get a Charizardite Y. I don't have much, I have random protean Froakie's basically lol. Or I could trade a Charizardite X in return. Thanks in advance to anybody willing to help out. Edit: Ah I forgot to add, I'll give out my friend code to whomever replies

Edit: All taken care of

Last edited:
I'm breeding a Hasty Protean Froakie and I'm not sure about which one of these I should keep. What do you guys think?

31/18-19/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/28-29/31/31/31. I'm not shure which one will be more important.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm breeding a Hasty Protean Froakie and I'm not sure about which one of these I should keep. What do you guys think?

31/18-19/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/28-29/31/31/31. I'm not shure which one will be more important.
Either go for perfect, or keep the second one :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)