Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for a trade-evolution? I really need to evolve a Haunter, possibly some more for Dex-completion. I don't have too much to offer for the trouble, but I'll do what I can.

Hello smogon i am creating a competitive team and wondering if anyone has any things i should edit about my team:sceptile,infernape,slowbro,weezing,mawile,snorlax. I feel like they are strong but it just feels like something is missing but i don't know what.I have snorlax for special defence and weezing for physical which both are really impressing me with their defensiveness and mawile is great for physical offence but i dont know how i feel about sceptile,infernape and slowbro.Anyone have some ideas or should i just keep it the same?
It looks good to me, but if you have the time you could write out your team more in-depth and post it here. http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/rate-my-team.52/ They're much better at helping this kind of question.

Hmmm..... do you think I should keep this one or throw it away?

Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
HP: Ground - 68/70
IV's: 30-31/20-23/31/30/22/31

The Special Def is probably not that good but the other iv's are good. I was trying to breed this pokemon for Buckert, but I don't know if he would still want it because of the IV for the Special Defense.

Trevenant forest, Eeeehhhh, Elena90, TyVip - What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Ball suggestions for Trevenant and Gourgeist? Both non-shiny.

Also, what ability is better suited for Gourgeist, Frisk or Pickup?

Ball suggestions for Trevenant and Gourgeist? Both non-shiny.

Also, what ability is better suited for Gourgeist, Frisk or Pickup?
I like Dusk for both...

As for Gourgeist, Frisk (of course). Pickup only has value for item farming, and Aipom is a much better 'mon for that (only needs 800K Exp to reach Lvl 100).

Reactions: Xen

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I like Dusk for both...

As for Gourgeist, Frisk (of course). Pickup only has value for item farming, and Aipom is a much better 'mon for that (only needs 800K Exp to reach Lvl 100).
Unless they changed it from B/W, Pickup works in battle to recover one-time use items. Though that may be too gimmicky anyway.

Gonna do Dusk for Trev, and maybe do both Dusk and Heal for Gourgeist.

Unless they changed it from B/W, Pickup works in battle to recover one-time use items. Though that may be too gimmicky anyway.

Gonna do Dusk for Trev, and maybe do both Dusk and Heal for Gourgeist.
Oh, wow. Did not know that. I guess that's my lesson for the day.

Still, I think Frisk is a better ability for scouting, as most items are not single-use besides the occasional berry or White Herb/Eject Button/Shed Shell/etc. on certain Pokemon/gimmicky sets...

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Oh, wow. Did not know that. I guess that's my lesson for the day.

Still, I think Frisk is a better ability for scouting, as most items are not single-use besides the occasional berry or White Herb/Eject Button/Shed Shell/etc. on certain Pokemon/gimmicky sets...
True

On a similar note, how is Pumpkaboo's size handled as far as breeding goes? Are the offspring the same size as the female?

The Special Def is probably not that good but the other iv's are good. I was trying to breed this pokemon for Buckert, but I don't know if he would still want it because of the IV for the Special Defense.

It's almost perfect. You are getting there. It's pretty decent, but I think that if you are able too, try to go for 30/31 in every stat except Attack.

I agree with Eeeehhhh. It's pretty good, but you'll really feel great when you breed that perfect one :D

On a semi unrelated note, what pattern is the vivelon? Because if I don't have it, and you somehow end up with a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 one you don't want, I may be interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)