Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this isn't the wrong thread and I KNOW I am very uneducated in RNG, but is is possible to RNG manipulate Dream Radar Pokemon using the PC program? Or just MAC?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Keep? Or should I continue SR'ing for a 6IV one?
Yveltal with Jolly Nature
30-31/30-31/31/29,31/29/31
Tough, I mean Jolly isn't really that useful. But those IVs are tough to pass. Eh, up to you.

What Nature were you going for anyways?

Hmmmm...... It's good that I'm able to learn how to breed my own pokemon on the 6th gen, but out of curiosity, how exactly are you guys able to breed Shiny pokemon on the 6th gen? Just breed regularly (with no rng abuse) just like how I've bred the non-shiny pokemon on the 6th gen?

And how long does it take any of you to breed each different shiny pokemon on the 6th gen?
You breed them like you would but keep them in eggs. (Get the egg, save and then hatch it. Go to the IV guy (or battle institute if you're breeding for Hidden Power) to determine the IVs of that egg. Soft-Reset so it can regain its egg form and then get someone to check the egg's Shiny Value. Hunt down and stalk whoever matches that SV and threaten them with violence if they don't hatch your egg)

What's the minimum amount of Pokemon you need to have available to start a thread?
Technically none. But if you start with only fletchling and froakie most of which people have it won't get much traffic. If you can offer something different then maybe you could get away with having two pokemon. A good point would probably be 5+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)