Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i need help with completeing the pokedex so if anyone could be generous enough to just trade me some pokemon and ill give them back immediately i promise.I need Articuno,Zapdos,Ho-oh,Lugia,Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza,All 4 of the Regis,Latias,Latios,Mesprit,Azelf,Dialga,Palkia,Giratini,Heatran,Cresselia,Manaphy,Terrakion,Virizion,Tornadus,Thundurus,Reshiram,Landorus,Kyurem,Xerneas
I know this is a really long list but smogon community is the only place i know where people are nice enough to help me so please any help will be much appreciated!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for the following:

/ ♀ / Intimidate

I don't care about IVs or nature, I can breed that myself. Just need the female above. PM me to discuss payment for it.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you can ask mod to delete some of the post . But yeah .
tate you owned more pokemons than so many people now ( including me because i got bored breeding midways lol)
----------------------------
still looking for onix in a fast ball with Ems , prefer 4-5iv
-------------------------
and my giveaway is tmrw
Hard to believe I started out with only a few Snover spitbacks :)

Have lots of Enigma Berries.

Looking for Pokemon with 4 egg moves, will trade multiple for one.

See my thread for what Pokemon I have and Pokemon I am also willing to breed and offer.

Quick question. Why have I seen some Quagsire analysis that have HP EVs a 252, and others that have been at 248? Does 248 give it a leftovers number or something? Is there any significant difference?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for the following:

/ ♀ / Intimidate

I don't care about IVs or nature, I can breed that myself. Just need the female above. PM me to discuss payment for it.
If no one else takes up the offer, I'll be doing some attack EV training tomorrow, so I'll likely find one that I can grab for you.

Hi guys! I'm looking for a flawless foreign Ditto to put to work in my day care.
I don't have too much to offer aside from a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander, a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Totodile with egg moves, or a few Apricorn ball females.
Thanks! :D

Hi guys! I'm looking for a flawless foreign Ditto to put to work in my day care.
I don't have too much to offer aside from a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander, a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Totodile with egg moves, or a few Apricorn ball females.
Thanks! :D
I can give you a clone of my german 6iv ditto.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
really? thanks man! :) not a lor just a few pokes,can you pm me a link of the pokebank website?
Pokebank/Poketransporter transfers through your 3DS, not web browser. If you're talking about Pokecheck that's entirely different, doesn't work via GTS download for previous gens anymore (or Gen 6) and down for maintenance at the moment.

Pokebank/Poketransporter transfers through your 3DS, not web browser. If you're talking about Pokecheck that's entirely different, doesn't work via GTS download for previous gens anymore (or Gen 6) and down for maintenance at the moment.
ho okay,thanks for leting me know :)

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have any of the following?:
HA Starly
HA Zubat
HA Nidoran (M)

If so, I can trade various spitbacks. Most have 4-5 IVs and some have egg moves. I dont really care about the IVs, as I can breed them myself.

Message me if youre willing to trade.

Last edited:
Final day.

crazy_man's Crazy Summer Giveaway!!!

-EVERYTHING IS FEMALE
-Remember, never respond to giveaways in this thread. Respond via PM's or profile posts.
-Everything is free. Tho a nice thanks can be from special ball'd females (even with no good IV's or NU tier, I'll take it!).
-I leave for my summer job this Sunday morning which lasts for 2 months. So this Final day for the Giveaway.

Adamant | Multiscale | Dragon Dance + Extreme Speed

(26 21) Various 4 IV's that don't include Special Attack

Adamant | Sturdy

(8 7) Various 4 IV's that don't include Special Attack.

(7 5) Sassy or (2) Relaxed | Regenerator

(9 7) Various 4 IV's that don't include Speed

Naive | Rock Head -> Intimidate | Dragon Dance

31/x/31/31/31/31
x/31/31/31/31/31

(6) Various 4 IV's

Modest | Magic Guard

(4 3) Various 4 IV's that don't include Attack (One is Lv. 29)

Impish | Harvest (2 1) or Natural Cure (1)

(3 2) Various IV's that don't include Special Attack (One w/ Harvest is Lv. 22)

Bold | Run Away -> Effect Spore

(2) Various 4 IV's that don't include Attack

Calm | Clear Body (Gonna Need an Ability Capsule) | Rapid Spin + Knock Off

31/x/31/31/31/31

-------------

Sorry for the triple post guys.
Website is being slow as molasses today plus 502 errors.
Just deleting things is taking forever.

Last edited:
And what does RNG mean? I honestly hear it all the time but don't know what it means :/
RNG = Random Number Generator

It's a way of manipulating the game's "randomness" to make it spit out the results you want (ie. a flawless/shiny pokemon) by changing the time and date of the DS. There's more to it than just that, but that's a basic definition. Basically, it's a legitimate way to easily get the pokemon you want in 3-5 gen.

Smogon has a few guides if you want to learn more. :)

Last edited:
LF a Female Mareep/Flaafy/Ampharos with IVs of 31/E/30/31/31/31 Can be from PokeTransporter. Have a few Kalos bred competitive Pokemon to trade in return, including some EV trained Pokemon. PM me if you can help :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)