Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box Cleaning Bank Ball Bonza Givaway

Giving away these little babies, all females spitbacks, though with some flawless males!
Please read the rules and due to new thread rules you'll need to PM/VM me to claim your Eggs.
Everything should have a combination of 4/5IV imperfect IVs (some like 3IV but all female except the flawless Skrelps).
I'm expecting fodder though bankball females would be nice in return.

Only Ralts left.

Adamant | Telepathy-Synchronize-Trace
Memento, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak

26 Females

Please credit me if use these any of breeding parents.
Add me first, it makes things easier for me.
Due to new rules, you have to PM/VM me to collect your Pokemon.
Post your FC/IGN in your message to me.
You may claim more than 1 Egg but please wait a while before claiming again.
I can hold these for a little while as I realize my timezone doesn't match up too well with other Smogoners. I'm AEST 10+ (Australian time).
Please don't trade me an Egg.

Last edited:
Since USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA AMERICA destroyed Ghana ( barely) . Here is my shiny giveaway :

Pokemon base on the community's suggestions :

->
->

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle

->

Female Sassy Regenerator Slowpoke
31/24/31/31/31/0
Ot : Misty 23524

Tackle, Belly Drum, Zen Headbutt, Block

->

Male Bold Adaptability Eevee
31/28/31/31/31/31
Ot : Zidane 31351

Wish, Fake Tears, Curse, Yawn

->
->

Female Hasty Flash Fire Hp Grass Houndour
31/30/27/30/31/31
Ot : Sid 50917

Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

->

Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469

Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off

Need the infos on these pokemons look at my thread .
Rules Please read all of them . :
  • Here's how to participate and win
  • You have to predict the outcome of Brazil vs Mexico tomorrow
  • You have to predict what team will win the match, what team will score first, will the first goal be a penalty, who will score the first goal , what's the score , bonus : name all the players that score ( example : Neymar will score 2 goals, Hulk will score 1 goal,)
  • Please answer in that order , or you will be disqualified . Your goal is 2 matches ( any 2) , if you meet the 2 requirement you will win a shiny . If you get 3 right you will win 2 shiny, 4 is 3 and 5 is 4.
  • Exception : If the first person got all 6 correct, then he will win all and the other participants will get disqualified lol .
  • The event will end tomorrow when the match begin ( which is 12 pm PST time zone) .
  • Have fun and good luck gambling .
  • Oh just post on my profile page
Last repost before i go to bed

Here, use these, it is dangerous outside.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/

http://destinyknot.tk/

Also, you can check what perfect ivs your pokemon has via the person inside the pokemon center in the town on the bottom right middle of Kalos, he's the guy in the upper left of the pokemon center that has purple hair. Because anime
That guide doesn't mention the thing about an IV having greater odds of being passed down if both parents have the same exact IV...I think I did just misunderstand what Esmeya was saying.

Please don't apologize for not understanding there's no point in that.
I have this complex where I think I'm bothering people by asking questions, so I often end up saying sorry when I do so.(I had to resist typing "sorry" on this comment, too!) I think I just misunderstood what you said earlier. I'm not too confident with things I know, and I often end up second-guessing and overthinking what others are saying, and I just confuse myself...I try not to do that. But thanks for helping, guys.

I need an starf and lansat berry. I have a legitimate mew. Can we work out a mew for both berries trade?
Please reply if interested w/ friend code, and I will return with mine.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That guide doesn't mention the thing about an IV having greater odds of being passed down if both parents have the same exact IV...I think I did just misunderstand what Esmeya was saying.

I have this complex where I think I'm bothering people by asking questions, so I often end up saying sorry when I do so.(I had to resist typing "sorry" on this comment, too!) I think I just misunderstood what you said earlier. I'm not too confident with things I know, and I often end up second-guessing and overthinking what others are saying, and I just confuse myself...I try not to do that. But thanks for helping, guys.
He/she gave you the calculator for you to do it yourself. All you have to do is read and apply. It's common sense if you use the second link and click the associated X's where the inheritance. If you need any more help than that, then PM me because I've posted too many times here to begin with heh.

I need an starf and lansat berry. I have a legitimate mew. Can we work out a mew for both berries trade?
Please reply if interested w/ friend code, and I will return with mine.
I can give you the berries for free. Though I don't want your Mew and I wouldn't call things "legitimate" unless you obtained it yourself/saw it obtained. PM me and my timezone is GMT -6. I'm available after noon my time.

Need good nicknames for my shiny Cottonee and Munchlax.

Both male.

The Cottonee is currently called 'Sir Cotton'
It's that bad. :(
Remame him Sir Floof! Or Tumbleweed. :D
I'm going to name my munchlax Boomer because it will know selfdestruct.(Or Boomette, if it is female) Hey, how about Boomhaeur? Or Blunder?

He/she gave you the calculator for you to do it yourself. All you have to do is read and apply. It's common sense if you use the second link and click the associated X's where the inheritance. If you need any more help than that, then PM me because I've posted too many times here to begin with heh.
Oh, I know how to use the calculator, even before you guys posted it. That's not what I was referring to. But thanks.

Last edited:
Need good nicknames for my shiny Cottonee and Munchlax.

Both male.

The Cottonee is currently called 'Sir Cotton'
It's that bad. :(
*WARNING ATTEMPTED SMARTASS APPROACHING* (it's hard with these)
cottonee names

Nasonex
achoo
Q tip/used Q tip
cottonball from space (it kind of looks like a UFO if you squint at it from a distance.)
tissue
I hate spring

Munchlax names

My nieghbor bluetoro
blue teenager (I am a teenager and I can say that I will out eat a muchlax easily)
bluelax
munchpassinggas
FOOD!
Chowder (holy crap now that I think about it it does look like Chowder)
supersizeme
Iwouldlikeeverythingwiththat
NEEDMOAR!!

And that's all I can think of at 4:30 am, oh well I tried.

Annoying helpful little Whimsicott will be called..

Sir Floof.

And his twin shall be known as Pan.

(God I looove cloning)

And to keep this to the topic- does anyone have a Fast Ball female Clamperl they can throw my way?
Remember, being nice is good for you! ;)

(But I will compensate you, obviously- I don't do begging)

Annoying helpful little Whimsicott will be called..

Sir Floof.

And his twin shall be known as Pan.

(God I looove cloning)

And to keep this to the topic- does anyone have a Fast Ball female Clamperl they can throw my way?
Remember, being nice is good for you! ;)
I am getting a female from most and will be happy to telegraph you a free Spitback

Adrima I don't think so,but don't quote me on that
Edit:*Shock* just looked It up,waster is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)