Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Got a shiny 5 Iv all but hp speed boost carvanha
6iv modest goodra w gooey shiny

thats pretty much it. I just signed up for smogon and im trying to get some competitive shinys :)

oh and the carvanha has destiny bond
Meh, don't need those as I have a goodra and am getting a shiny carvahna. Feel free to post on my thread when you get more tho.

Meh, don't need those as I have a goodra and am getting a shiny carvahna. Feel free to post on my thread when you get more tho.
Alright! thanks so much :D
i also forgot to mention 6iv timid protean shiny greninja and shiny squirtle 4Iv all but attack and defense HA egg moves dragon pulse and aura sphere

Sorry for reposting, but I have looked everywhere and have found no luck getting that Rattled Whismur/Scrappy Loudred, does no one here have any? Not even on your Safari? Natures and IVs are irrelevant, I just need the ability, please.

I can breed any of the following 5 IV Pokemon in return.

Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, Modest.
Inmunity Gligar, Impish.
Meditite, Jolly.
Harvest Phantump, Impish.
Larvesta, Modest.
Larvitar with Stealth Rock and/or Dragon Dance, Adamant.
Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, Relaxed.
Rotom, Calm.
Regenerator Slowpoke, Bold.
Heracross with Rock Blast, Adamant.
Prankster Sableye with Recover, Careful.
Mold Breaker Axew, Adamant.
Flash Fire Houndour with Destiny Bond, Timid.
Prankster Cottonee with Switcheroo, Encore and Memento, Impish.
Moxie Pinsir with Quick Attack, Jolly.
Klefki, Impish.

Also my Friend Safari is Normal with Aipom, Minccino and Chansey. Just send me a PM telling me what you want me to breed, along with your friend code.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sorry for reposting, but I have looked everywhere and have found no luck getting that Rattled Whismur/Scrappy Loudred, does no one here have any? Not even on your Safari? Natures and IVs are irrelevant, I just need the ability, please.

Inmunity Gligar, Impish.
Meditite, Jolly.
Larvesta, Modest.
Rotom, Calm.
Klefki, Impish.

Also my Friend Safari is Normal with Aipom, Minccino and Chansey. Just send me a PM telling me what you want me to breed, along with your friend code.
I can give you a scrappy (HA, will be rattled for bred whismur) Loudred for free. Any preference on ball? Add my FC.

Hey guys! Im looking for any shiny competitive 5/6iv pokemon
I have a shiny 5iv(missing hp) carvanha speed boost destiny bond adamant nature if anyone is interested.
thanks!
you can contact me at (717) 877 8877 almost any time as long as it is not during school (damn finals)
FC 4484 9984 7224

So yeah, i want this . Looking for a female fast ball steelix with EMs ( prefer 4 ivs or 5 ivs , much better )

HA and
(normal) and best ball for this ?

Inmunity Gligar, Impish.
Meditite, Jolly.
Larvesta, Modest.
Rotom, Calm.
Klefki, Impish.

Have you tried using worry seed on the Whismur hordes you find in Zubat cave? Horde pokes have a chance to have HA. Just sweet scent till you find a horde and worry seed each one to see which has rattled (venusaur is good for this)

Inmunity Gligar, Impish.
Meditite, Jolly.
Larvesta, Modest.
Rotom, Calm.
Klefki, Impish.

I have one you can have. Vm me and I will pass it over

Speaking of Pokeball Vivilions ANYONE have one to spare? Please, only one I truly lack, I have all the normal 18, (even sandstorm, which is SHINY) and FYI those others are off the table, but I'll take a clone or anything even a crap one, cause I just want it for the collection :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)