Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did look for it there but unfortunately nobody ever answers those friend requests...i sent out like 20 requests 2 days ago and still havent gotten a single acceptance
I see, probably everyone knows about the site now. You could try other wifi chats like serebii or showdown, good luck.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get info on finding pokemon TSV without the use of AR or other hacks? I heard you could do it with battle videos

Does anyone know where I can get info on finding pokemon TSV without the use of AR or other hacks? I heard you could do it with battle videos
Check the process here. :)

Bear in mind that you need to have a means to connect your 3ds' sdhc card to your computer, I've used a camera connected to the pc with a usb cable myself. i.e. taking out the camera's original sdhc card and replacing it with the 3DS's and opening the battle video files from there, alternatively you could use a memory card reader. :)

Check the process here. :)

Bear in mind that you need to have a means to connect your 3ds' sdhc card to your computer, I've used a camera connected to the pc with a usb cable myself. i.e. taking out the camera's original sdhc card and replacing it with the 3DS's and opening the battle video files from there, alternatively you could use a memory card reader. :)
Lol well this is out of the question for me, I don't have any friends who would put up with me asking to trade 20 times a day to gather data

Lol well this is out of the question for me, I don't have any friends who would put up with me asking to trade 20 times a day to gather data
The initial setup takes about 3 battle requests on PSS (not battle spot), but yeah the rest is mostly tedious and repetitive. If you're still interested, the route that I would suggest is to save after collecting 5 eggs (1 is the flame body pokemon) then cycle around route 7, hatch them, check their IVs via mixture of kiloude judge, anistar hidden power judge, and battle institute (if needed, altho taking this step is more time consuming), then if you're desired IV spread, nature, gender is there, reset and deposit the egg. Now, once you get a full party of about 5 eggs, hatch them and then look for a battle in PSS (DO NOT SAVE YET) and exit, save battle video, and check TSVs, RESET, DO NOT SAVE.

The initial setup takes about 3 battle requests on PSS (not battle spot), but yeah the rest is mostly tedious and repetitive. If you're still interested, the route that I would suggest is to save after collecting 5 eggs (1 is the flame body pokemon) then cycle around route 7, hatch them, check their IVs via mixture of kiloude judge, anistar hidden power judge, and battle institute (if needed, altho taking this step is more time consuming), then if you're desired IV spread, nature, gender is there, reset and deposit the egg. Now, once you get a full party of about 5 eggs, hatch them and then look for a battle in PSS (DO NOT SAVE YET) and exit, save battle video, and check TSVs, RESET, DO NOT SAVE.
So any friend will do? It doesnt have to be the same friend over and over for the initial and then after?

So any friend will do? It doesnt have to be the same friend over and over for the initial and then after?
Yes, IIRC what matters only is the pokemon in your party not your opponent's. Alternatively you can even battle with passersby (altho yeah it would be much difficult to rely on them anyway).

yes any friend will do. when checking the eggs each video slot has a different encryption so if you have a video that you used to check eggs before you can keep using that video slot you just need to delete the previous video.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yep, heck I battled random Passerbys to make the keys and use Passerbys to check my Pokemon TSVs afterwards

Just have your status something like "I'm unbeatable" "No one can beat me", baits tons of Passerbys into battling you from experience. >__> lol

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade Friend Codes and learn what my Friend Safari is. I'd prefer it if you don't have the Poison or Bug safaris as I have plenty of those two for now and am hoping for some variety. I should be available in about 4.5 hours.

Looking for any shiny 5/6IV kalos born competitive pokemon 4 any of my shiny competitive pokemon

Friend code 4484 9984 7224

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)