Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help choosing my next shiny project,vote on my profile?All will be perfect of course
1)Impish Fast Ball Growlithe
2)Careful Dream Ball Zubat
3)HP Fire Bold Eevee In dusk Ball(will do either perfect female or 31/0/31/30/31/30 Male/female whichever comes first)
4)Moon Ball Jolly Meditite
5)Moon Ball timid Chatot

If you don't want any,just vote which is best o.o

All but event-exclusives, yes. It's not too hard to find people to trade you Pokemon for a split second only to trade back. . . Gotta establish yourself as trustworthy, I'd imagine. But yeah, you need to have Pokedex entries for all non-event-mons.

Edit: Greninjask'd.
thanks but what kind of person has that many pokemon xD i have so few it just feels like it will take me forever aha

thanks but what kind of person has that many pokemon xD i have so few it just feels like it will take me forever aha
Do a breeding project or two and throw that shit out on Wonder trade. You'll be surprised how much you get back.
It's really easy to level up Pokemon for evolution now with O-powers and experience share. GTS can be helpful. Basically the legends are the hardest to come by. . . I can help you with a good amount of stuff, just PM me if you need anything. (though my legend-count right now is loooow)

Yup, you need to catch all the pokemon (minus event legends).

Not too hard actually, just keeping using the GTS and once you have 40 or so left, ask someone on here to help you. :)
I imagine it would be easier if people would make realistic requests and none of this Bidoof for Mew rubbish. Also how do I go about getting things I've not encountered off the GTS?

I imagine it would be easier if people would make realistic requests and none of this Bidoof for Mew rubbish. Also how do I go about getting things I've not encountered off the GTS?
Plus, YOU should the one making reasonable requests. Breed some h/a starters and deposit them one by one, asking for a different poke everytime.

Do a breeding project or two and throw that shit out on Wonder trade. You'll be surprised how much you get back.
It's really easy to level up Pokemon for evolution now with O-powers and experience share. GTS can be helpful. Basically the legends are the hardest to come by. . . I can help you with a good amount of stuff, just PM me if you need anything. (though my legend-count right now is loooow)
alright man ill be in touch

Hey guys, there are a few pokemon I need for my different teams. I have a ton of flawless pokemon to trade as well as spitbacks if you would like to just trade some spitbacks for breeding. Please help me out if you can, I don't want to have to breed all of these from scratch =P
Bold Sturdy Bergmite 31/x/31/x/31/31
Modest HA Eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest HA Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31
Immunity Careful Snorlax 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bold Chansey 31/x/31/x/31/31 with Seismic toss and Aromatherapy if they are egg moves?
Adamant Kangaskan 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid HP Grass Eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Multiscale Extreme Speed Dragonite 31/31/31/x/31/31

Hey guys, there are a few pokemon I need for my different teams. I have a ton of flawless pokemon to trade as well as spitbacks if you would like to just trade some spitbacks for breeding. Please help me out if you can, I don't want to have to breed all of these from scratch =P
Bold Chansey 31/x/31/x/31/31 with Seismic toss and Aromatherapy if they are egg moves?
I can help you with the dragonite I dont have it in stock but I have the parents so its easy to hatch for me

And just so you know, you can't get a flawless HP Grass Eevee- the best spread is 31/even/31/30/31/31

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have sturdy Bergmite but not bold..

However I do have bold Chansey with those egg moves and also in a love ball if you want! I could maybe help out with the modest eevee but would need time to breed...

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Molk I can give you a clone of my german 6iv ditto (personally rng'd by me) , so if you still need one just let me know.
ah excellent, my xy friend code is on my profile =).

thanks!

mii was just for fun btw

it's top percentage

Last edited:
Looking for~

Timid Pokeball Pattern Vivillion - I guarantee this won't be traded to anyone else but my friend, we just want it for collection purposes.
Charizard with Air Cutter from B2/W2

Let me know if you have them and willing to trade, and what you'd like for them! ^^
Only interested in fair trades though.

Last edited:
Anyone have a male Zubat/Golbat/Crobat or Murkrow/Honchkrow with the tutor move Snatch? Even better, a Noibat/Noivern or Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame with Snatch? IVs do NOT matter.

Please PM me for offers to prevent clutter. Will respond whenever I get back (~2-3 hours).

Should I breed Bold or the classic Impish Skarmory?
Bold seems like a standard set now, but I'm not too fond with the idea of being total taunt bait ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)