Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just invite when ready.
Thank you. Enjoy your new Shiny Tornadus.

Alright, now All I need now is an impish Ditto and then I'll continue breeding more pokemon.

Does anyone have an Impish Ditto (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31)?

.com - Hey there, my apologies for tagging you, but I just want to let you know that I managed to breed my own Totodile with the help of your shiny female totodile. :)

I NEED HELP HERE!!!
does anyone have an adamant scyther holding metal coat? iv's ability and ball don't matter. i can offer the following:
doduo, shinx, zorua, and beldum spitbacks,
some HA swablu, igglybuffs and riolu all level 40 from dream radar

Hey Diabolico !
You have said that you have scyther with defog. Can you trade me one of them ?
Even with no IV I don't care. I just really need a scyther with defog.
I can give you a tentacruel with 5 Iv !

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Which routes do you find purple berry trees on? Actually, can someone just tell me which routes have which color trees? Serebii says you get wiki berry from purple berry trees, but it doesn't say which routes these trees are found on.

Hey Diabolico !
You have said that you have scyther with defog. Can you trade me one of them ?
Even with no IV I don't care. I just really need a scyther with defog.
I can give you a tentacruel with 5 Iv !
Sure. But can I get to you on that later? Since my battery needs to be recharge.

I really don't need a tentacruel right now, but thank you.

When do you will be able to trade ?
Hmmm.... Actually why don't I just trade right now while my battery is recharging.

To be honest, I normally don't trade with strangers or people who I'm not familiar with (as I can tell that you've just joined today).

However, since this is your first time here, I suppose I could give the scyther (that I used to breed my own) to you just this one time as a nice welcome gift.

Hmmm.... Actually why don't I just trade right now while my battery is recharging.

To be honest, I normally don't trade with strangers or people who I'm not familiar with (as I can tell that you've just joined today).

However, since this is your first time here, I suppose I could give the scyther (that I used to breed my own) to you just this one time as a nice welcome gift.
By the scyther do you mean the one with good IV ? Because I don't need this one ( I can breed the IV myself). I just want a scyther with defog.
Anyway it would be really nice from you ;p

(my code is 0920 - 0794 - 7033)

By the scyther do you mean the one with good IV ? Because I don't need this one ( I can breed the IV myself). I just want a scyther with defog.
Anyway it would be really nice from you ;p

(my code is 0920 - 0794 - 7033)
That's what I'm saying, silly. hehehe

My FC is in my sig.

Does anyone by chance have an impish male pokemon (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31)?

I'm trying to breed my own my bergmite on the 6th gen.

For Example:
1.) Impish Ditto
2.) Impish Male Mudkip
3.) Impish Male Bergmite

Does anyone by chance have an impish male pokemon (IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31)?

I'm trying to breed my own my bergmite on the 6th gen.

For Example:
1.) Impish Ditto
2.) Impish Male Mudkip
3.) Impish Male Bergmite
I think I have a impish bergmite

Male, with IVs u want, one own temp, the other ice body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)