Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for the follow Dream Ball females.
  1. Basculin - Blue Stripe
  2. Shellos - West Sea - Pink - Need Hidden Ability Dream Ball
  3. Grimer - Need Hidden Ability Dream Ball
  4. Plusle
  5. Minun
  6. Carnivine

I have access to Safari Ball Pokémon from HG/SS as well as the Apricorn Balls.

I have all season HA Deerling.

Also IV bred Pokémon, just finished 5IV Lightning Rod Pichu.

PM me for trade offers.

hello smogon i am currently trying to complete the pokedex and i already have quiete a few pokemon but i need help to finish it so i was wondering if anyone else was trying to complete the dex and we could maybe help eachother out, i have registeel and regirock as well as many other legendaries and also around 100 of just regular pokemon that we could exchange the data of so just inbox me if you are interested i am available almost all the time

LF: Pokerus something.
FT: A spitback or something.

Also, got this from the GTS

Yvaltal
Hasty
12-13/31/10-11/31/4-5/31.

I'm assuming its worthless due to the horrible defences.

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I now have access to poketransfer and pokemon white 2 (move tutors). If anyone needs something from previous gen games let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Looking for a 6IV foreign Ditto as a worker in a love hotel called "The Day-care". CMT for something, or I can do a Gen 4 RNG or something.

I'm looking for the following:
- a Male Bulbasaur with Giga Drain/ Ingrain/ Amnesia/ Charm
- a Male Binacle with Switcheroo and Tickle
- a Male Axew with Iron Tail/ Endeavor/ Night Slash
- a Male Sableye with Trick/ Recover/ Metal Burst/ Moonlight

CMT for anything if you have one :D
IVs, nature, pokeball does not matter much. Though better IVs makes it easier for me ofc ^^

PM/VM or post in my thread me for offers. I don't mind trading shinies for any of these if they are atleast spitbacks

Last edited:
are most things in your thread in regular poke balls, or is this browser just not loading the images?

I have syberia's redis one (but I can't trade right now.
Most things are in regular pokeballs. But I've obtained some in different ones which i haven't updated in my thread (ill pm you that list). I can also capture them in pretty much anything I like if you'd like a ball change

I'm looking for the following:
- a Male Bulbasaur with Giga Drain/ Ingrain/ Amnesia/ Charm
- a Male Binacle with Switcheroo and Tickle
- a Male Axew with Iron Tail/ Endeavor/ Night Slash
- a Male Sableye with Trick/ Recover/ Metal Burst/ Moonlight
CMT for anything if you have one :D
IVs, nature, pokeball does not matter much. Though better IVs makes it easier for me ofc ^^
PM/VM or post in my thread me for offers. I don't mind trading shinies for any of these if they are atleast spitbacks
Repost, last post on last page... ^^'

I've got a question I want an opinion on:
Since there is pretty decent chance that Nintendo MIGHT ban Mega Kanga before the next VGC Tournament (the All Stars one I think is next), I'm considering playing it safe. My original team in the All Star Touranament was planed to be:
Choice Specs Kyogre
Mega Kanga (might get BANNED and frankly it should be)
Troll Weezing
Gale Wings Talonflame
Umbreon/Wobbufett
POSSIBLY a Evolite Chansey.
But since this could happen, I was considering swaping my Mega Kanga out for a Adamant Mega Blaziken that would run: Power-Up Punch/Crush Claw/Blaze Kick/???? (unknown fourth slot, possibly Thunder/Ice Punch).
Would you guys say looking at VGC Doubles Meta game goes this could work? I don't feel like doing another round of Mega Lucarion serial sweeping.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
can a father pass down the hidden ability? example male charmander pass the solar power to the child if the female charmander has blaze?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can a father pass down the hidden ability? example male charmander pass the solar power to the child if the female charmander has blaze?
Nope, the only time a father passes down a Hidden Ability is when it is being bred with Ditto.

Only while breeding with a ditto, and it's a pretty small chance. Like, 20-30 percent if I remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)