Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA AMERICA destroyed Ghana ( barely) . Here is my shiny giveaway :

Pokemon base on the community's suggestions :

->
->

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle

->

Female Sassy Regenerator Slowpoke
31/24/31/31/31/0
Ot : Misty 23524

Tackle, Belly Drum, Zen Headbutt, Block

->

Male Bold Adaptability Eevee
31/28/31/31/31/31
Ot : Zidane 31351

Wish, Fake Tears, Curse, Yawn

->
->

Female Hasty Flash Fire Hp Grass Houndour
31/30/27/30/31/31
Ot : Sid 50917

Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

->

Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469

Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off

Need the infos on these pokemons look at my thread .
Rules Please read all of them . :
  • Here's how to participate and win
  • You have to predict the outcome of Brazil vs Mexico tomorrow
  • You have to predict what team will win the match, what team will score first, will the first goal be a penalty, who will score the first goal , what's the score , bonus : name all the players that score ( example : Neymar will score 2 goals, Hulk will score 1 goal,)
  • Please answer in that order , or you will be disqualified . Your goal is 2 matches ( any 2) , if you meet the 2 requirement you will win a shiny . If you get 3 right you will win 2 shiny, 4 is 3 and 5 is 4.
  • Exception : If the first person got all 6 correct, then he will win all and the other participants will get disqualified lol .
  • The event will end tomorrow when the match begin ( which is 12 pm PST time zone) .
  • Have fun and good luck gambling .
  • Oh just post on my profile page
  • Oh this stuff is non-redistribute
This will end today at 12 pm PST ( GMT -8 )
If mexico wins i will laugh so hard!!!!

Last edited:
Giving away a bunch of Modest Feebas with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31), Swift Swim (becomes Marvel Scale), and egg move Dragon Pulse. I have 11 males and 11 females, all in regular Pokeballs.

Post on my profile with your FC, IGN, and gender/nickname preferences if you want one! These are FREE. If you want me to attach a Prism Scale to the Feebas, please donate a Prism Scale (it can be found daily at Couriway Town).
If you would like a 5 IV Modest Feebas with Oblivious (becomes Competitive) instead, feel free to make a trade offer :)

(Also, looking for a very trustworthy person to help me evolve a Pokemon. Please PM me if you are willing to help!)

Last edited:
I got my hands on a rather peculiar Brave female Ferroseed with SR, Spikes and Leech Seed. It's peculiar, because its IVs are 31/31/x/31/31/31.

I was hoping to trade it for a Relaxed 0 Speed Ferro with the same egg moves. Other IVs not really important, would be cool if it had at least two 31's with that Speed though :P Anyone interested?

Im looking for a regular Ferroseed/ Ferrothorn with Spikes and Stealth rock as Egg Move!
I can offer any Battle items, stones or specific pokemons from Pokemon X!

Looking for HA Swinub/Piloswine ASAP (hoping to get it for the June VGC online comp). IVs, nature, gender, and moveset don't matter, I just need one with the HA and I can finish the breeding from there. Even a freshly caught one from a friend safari will work (I don't have a Piloswine safari =/).

For trade is 5IV Female Timid Magician Fennekin, or 5IV Female Timid Unnerve Litleo. Both Kalos bred and fully-redistributable.

Looking for HA Swinub/Piloswine ASAP (hoping to get it for the June VGC online comp). IVs, nature, gender, and moveset don't matter, I just need one with the HA and I can finish the breeding from there. Even a freshly caught one from a friend safari will work (I don't have a Piloswine safari =/).

For trade is 5IV Female Timid Magician Fennekin, or 5IV Female Timid Unnerve Litleo. Both Kalos bred and fully-redistributable.
I'll give you a HA Naive 5IV (missing SpDef) with Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash egg moves for the fennekin (would honestly give for free but might as well get a fennekin)

There's someone here on my end trying to trade me an overcoat (HA) shellder in a moon ball and insisting that if you breed a HA male shellder + a non-HA female shellder w/ ball you have a slim chance of getting a HA+ball egg.
Is this true?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
There's someone here on my end trying to trade me an overcoat (HA) shellder in a moon ball and insisting that if you breed a HA male shellder + a non-HA female shellder w/ ball you have a slim chance of getting a HA+ball egg.
Is this true?
No, the Female has to have the HA in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)