Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XDPokemon If DarkMilotic doesn't have one, I definitely do, I RNG'd the Volcarona you get in White, then taught it Giga Drain. You'll have to wait til tomorrow for me to get 3DS compatible internet and for me to get it cloned (Or you can get it from DarkMilotic)
That will be awesome! Thanks :) but he has bold nature and flame body? And what do you want for him?

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Hi guys, I'm looking for Aggronite/Houndoominite/Mewtwonite Y, if you can help me please reply/PM me. (I can't clone so I can't offer legendaries/megastones, but I have most good hidden abilities and can (IV) breed most OU viable pokemon and have a lot of spitbacks, so let me know your request and I'll see what's possible/what I have in stock already)

Last edited:
That will be awesome! Thanks :) but he has bold nature and flame body? And what do you want for him?
Yeah it's Bold w/Flame Body, not sure what I want for him, you can write on my profile with what you have. (But talk to DarkMilotic first cuz I feel like I'm stealing the trade from her)

Anybody have a couple extra eviolites they'd be willing to give me? If you'd want something in return, feel free to CMT :)
I have a couple, I assume only your part of the joint trade thread is up for trade? I'd take the Rash Kyurem for two eviolites

Yeah it's Bold w/Flame Body, not sure what I want for him, you can write on my profile with what you have. (But talk to DarkMilotic first cuz I feel like I'm stealing the trade from her)

I have a couple, I assume only your part of the joint trade thread is up for trade? I'd take the Rash Kyurem for two eviolites
Sure, I'd be down for that :)

Yeah it's Bold w/Flame Body, not sure what I want for him, you can write on my profile with what you have. (But talk to DarkMilotic
first cuz I feel like I'm stealing the trade from her) nah go ahead. I have too many things to clone tonight and about 35 Shiny Rufflet Orders and stuff. So feel free to trade that Volcarona :)

first cuz I feel like I'm stealing the trade from her) nah go ahead. I have too many things to clone tonight and about 35 Shiny Rufflet Orders and stuff. So feel free to trade that Volcarona :)
Haha okay thanks you anyway :)

Okay man thanks :) you talking on the volcarona that is avaiable to catch at level 70? If yes does ge in a special ball? If you breed it i know he will be in a normal pokeball.
I mostly battle so i have a bunch of OU pokes i breed but have some females.
Something you are looking for specific?

Last edited:
Okay man thanks :) you talking on the volcarona that is avaiable to catch at level 70? If yes does ge in a special ball? If you breed it i know he will be in a normal pokeball.
I mostly battle so i have a bunch of OU pokes i breed but have some females.
Something you are looking for specific!
Yeah, that Volcarona. I caught it in an Ultra Ball, I don't really care about special balls that much. Not really looking for anything atm, you can check my sig to see what I (don't) have

are 5 Iv shed skin dratini valuable? Or just release them/wonder trade
They would make for a decent eviolite rest DD dragonair set in NU, but most, if not all people want marvel scale for multiscale dragonite, so I'd say they are not too valuable. They make good things to wonder trade though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)