Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reset my HG awhile back and I am going to be coming up on Snorlax soon, any suggestion for what PokéBall to use?

I think the most common is the Heavy Ball
, but curiosity has me wonder if the Moon Ball
would be a good match as well?

HP Ice would need ATK and DEF to be even numbers and the rest odd, so like 31/30/30/31/31/31.
Well, heavy ball is the common one, so if you want to be uncommon, go for moon. If you don't care, the heavy IMO :]

I'm 14 pokemon away from completing my pokedex. I need shaymin's data. can someone touch trade me shaymin? please.

I am desperate for a 5/6 IV Vivillon (Icy Snow, Monsoon or Marine Pattern) and have been searching for one for weeks.

If somebody has one spare that would be great, I have some trophy shinies and 5IV Pokemon to trade, but I haven't had much luck with that, but PM me if you have one please !

Thanks

LF sheer force rampardos /cranidos 6iv if rash and 5iv missing sp.atk if adamant. I have 5iv shuckle , 6iv virizion, 5iv Aegislash, 5iv squirtle with aura sphere and D pulse, 5iv porygon,6iv shiny absol, 5iv kalos born slowbro, and 6iv shiny terrakion and 6iv keldeo

I was just looking for the one that would draw more trade value.

I guess I could go for the common one first and just reset again and get the other.

Although I do have SS as well, I am just waiting on Safari Pokémon with that game and don't want to reset it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

That would not be HP Ice...

HP Ice can only be (30s for even and 31s for odd numbers):
30/30/30/31/31/31
30/31/30/31/31/31
31/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30

EDIT:
Damn chameleons are everywhere O_ o
That would not be HP Ice...

HP Ice can only be (30s for even and 31s for odd numbers):
30/30/30/31/31/31
30/31/30/31/31/31
31/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30

EDIT:
Damn chameleons are everywhere O_ o
yes i forgot

I am desperate for a 5/6 IV Vivillon (Icy Snow, Monsoon or Marine Pattern) and have been searching for one for weeks.

If somebody has one spare that would be great, I have some trophy shinies and 5IV Pokemon to trade, but I haven't had much luck with that, but PM me if you have one please !

Thanks
I might have a few spare marine Scatterbugs lying around, but I can easily breed one. I'll continue with PMs.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
about to bank my shiny Latias. Have taught Icy Wind, Defog, Trick already. Any other tutor move/TM I should teach before transferring? Still have it in my platinum cart and have access to HG btw

LF sheer force rampardos /cranidos 6iv if rash and 5iv missing sp.atk if adamant. I have 5iv shuckle , 6iv virizion, 5iv Aegislash, 5iv squirtle with aura sphere and D pulse, 5iv porygon,6iv shiny absol, 5iv kalos born slowbro, and 6iv shiny terrakion and 6iv keldeo
I have a couple 6iv rash..details on porygon and terrakion? Feel free to pm me

about to bank my shiny Latias. Have taught Icy Wind, Defog, Trick already. Any other tutor move/TM I should teach before transferring? Still have it in my platinum cart and have access to HG btw
B2W2 Tailwind, Role Play, Magic Coat, or Covet have some use (in descending order, iirc).

EDIT:
I know you won't get an alert for this, Holy Goo of Goomy - but it's worth editing in, imo.

Stupid 502s -_-

use this:
[hide=Your title here]Your text here[/hide]

Last edited:
So, I've been breeding some Amaura and trying to hatch a flawless one (with 4 egg moves ^_^).

I succeeded with a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Discharge, Haze, Magnet Rise (thanks to Esmeya for the original parent), and Mirror Coat.

Not only that, but I hatched a (semi-)flawless trick room one, with 31/31/31/31/31/0.

My question is, which one should I keep? I'd probably have to re-breed the trick room one for a speed lowering nature (Aurorus only has 58 speed, though - does it really matter?). What do you guys and gals think?

I am not sure how to word this question, but on this copy of SS I bought, it has 900 Sport Balls, 900 Safari Balls, 900 Cherish Balls, and well 900 of every PokéBall.

I know Cherish Balls won't pass during breeding, but would a Pokémon that is not obtainable in a Sport or Safari Ball transfer to X and Y?

I mean a Burmy in a Sport Ball is going to flag as a hack to anyone knowing what Pokémon can be obtained in a Sport Ball.

Right now I have just been using it for the Safari Zone, but I have never had access to hacked items before.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am not sure how to word this question, but on this copy of SS I bought, it has 900 Sport Balls, 900 Safari Balls, 900 Cherish Balls, and well 900 of every PokéBall.

I know Cherish Balls won't pass during breeding, but would a Pokémon that is not obtainable in a Sport or Safari Ball transfer to X and Y?

I mean a Burmy in a Sport Ball is going to flag as a hack to anyone knowing what Pokémon can be obtained in a Sport Ball.

Right now I have just been using it for the Safari Zone, but I have never had access to hacked items before.
Cherish balls would be hacked and yes they don't pass down, yes Pokemon in Sports Balls would be bred into Sports Balls and yes they would be considered hacks still as well as, Safari balls. (Applies to things not obtained in them naturally)

Cherish balls would be hacked and yes they don't pass down, yes Pokemon in Sports Balls would be bred into Sports Balls and yes they would be considered hacks still as well as, Safari balls. (Applies to things not obtained in them naturally)
Would they transfer to X and Y was my main question? I know it is just the PokéBall and I have seen hacked HA in X and Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)