Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Dunno if OK to ask, but if I only have an SD-card reader & retail XY, what program must I use so that I can check my egg SVs myself?

Was it KeySAV & KeyBV? What's the difference between the 2?

Mega Slowbro!! Mega Audino!!

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and has the ability Healer. Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor.

Brave if it is still available, because I want to rebreed my Honedge
You are great :)

I added you and am online in game, just offer the trade whenever you are ready

Last edited:
Hmm forgot to say that I don't have PowerSaves, so what must I use?
I also read there's a KeySAV2, an upgraded one... does it still require Powersave?
I haven't heard of KeySAV2 so I can't speak for it. Try KeyBV, I wasn't able to access the link page before (weeks ago when I posted the link, since someone was asking for it then), if not maybe someone can provide a link for you.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmm forgot to say that I don't have PowerSaves, so what must I use?
I also read there's a KeySAV2, an upgraded one... does it still require Powersave?
KeySAV2 has the functionality of both KeySAV(1) and KeyBV; you will be able to use the battle viewer part of the application without Powersaves. [It also has several added features (listed on the download thread) and a nicer UI to go with it. And (chances are) will receive updates/fixes faster than KeySAV(1).]

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
There's a laptop here with an SD card reader, I have to check it out.
Who can do a "battle" with me? (I'll forfeit right away, since I'll be trying to check my egg SVs if I can)
Sorry if this is a wrong thread to ask it though...

Hello !

I'm looking for a flawless female impish hippopotas/hippowdon with Stealth rock and slack off, not hack, rng is of course okay.
I don't have much to suggest, but I can breed a perfect timid gastly, in a moon ball, with perish song/clear smog/disable/grudge. I also have 5 IV skiddos in premier ball.

I also have other baby strats, but much more classics and quite easy to obtain in pokéballs.

Thanks ^^
still looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)