Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don't think that's necessary, as long as people are being careful about noting where the pokemon came from originally as they are traded.
I just think trading from outer sources such as GameFaqs or elsewhere and bringing those 'mons back into Smogon is where some of the problems can really arise from. Some other sites have no gripes with trading hacks and especially with like the new Event 'mons, it's not always clear from just OT/ID what's a hack and what's not.

I've been making a trade thread, and I must say - it's been a struggle... I wish I could just use HTML to make it xD

How to you center show/hides? Not the words, but the box itself?

Everyone who is posting about event pokemon you are all right but what can we do exactly except be extra careful:/ I will try to get some more event pokemon though from trusted people of smogon though and try to help you guys out. I am still going to reset my vivillion and it is difficult. We should I guess you can say know what you're getting:)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been making a trade thread, and I must say - it's been a struggle... I wish I could just use HTML to make it xD

How to you center show/hides? Not the words, but the box itself?
[CENTER][HIDE]Centered hide.[/HIDE][/CENTER] =
Centered hide.
[HIDE][CENTER]Centered hide.[/CENTER][/HIDE] =
Centered hide.​
[CENTER][HIDE][LEFT]Centered outer hide.[/LEFT][/HIDE][/CENTER] =
Centered outer hide.​

Choose whichever one you meant.

along with egg moves (I looked it up don't know what to choose I know I need roost though) What ball looks good with this?

edit: thanks tjohnny44 for the vomit comment because this is coming to our thread especially just for youXD

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
along with egg moves (I looked it up don't know what to choose I know I need roost though) What ball looks good with this?
repeat ball
matches the wings best.
or standard lux

EDIT: Egg Move advice: Roost is a TM, so don't bother with that. Sigilyph could probably use stored power (cosmic power + magic guard is its gimmick), psycho shift (if its holding toxic/flame orb especially), ancient power, and ehh skill swap.

Quick? Nest? Idk, shiny sigilyph kinda looks like vomit IMO...
repeat ball
matches the wings best.
or standard lux

EDIT: Egg Move advice: Roost is a TM, so don't bother with that. Sigilyph could probably use stored power (cosmic power + magic guard is its gimmick), psycho shift (if its holding toxic/flame orb especially), ancient power, and ehh skill swap.
thanks someone else posted on my profile lux or nest might go with one of those.

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT:
Bopper (21398) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Current Move Set: Spore, Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Sticky Web
New Move set I'm requesting: Spore, Thunderwave, False Swipe, Endeavor
Current Ev Spread : 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense?
New Ev Spread I am requesting: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense or Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value.

Hi, I was hoping someone could give Smeargle the new Move set and Ev spread. You may keep a copy of this Smeargle for doing this. If you want something else though, just ask. Thanks for your time! You don't have to clone to be able to do this as I have copies.

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT:
Bopper (21398) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Own Tempo
New Ev Spread I am requesting: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense or Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value.

Hi, I was hoping someone could give Smeargle the new Move set and Ev spread. You may keep a copy of this Smeargle for doing this. If you want something else though, just ask. Thanks for your time! You don't have to clone to be able to do this as I have copies.
I can do this, but you'd have to wait until Tuesday since I can't trade tomorrow. If you still need it done by then PM me or something

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT:
Bopper (21398) (Lv. 50)

Nature:
Jolly - Ability: Own Tempo
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:

I have the resources to get this done by about this time tomorrow. Since its not cloning, it won't be as long. Although, if you want it to stay at level 50, I may take a little longer, as EV training by Super Training isn't my thing.

If interested, reply to this or do something to add an alert on my inbox. I will check this in 10 minutes.

Last edited:
TSV and SV giveaway's
I have no idea honestly how this is going to work so pay attention to the directions carefully. So as some of you know I hatch some eggs using the TSV and SV method and so I normally have another smogon user or someone on reddit hatch my egg and it comes out shiny. The following stuff I am mentioning are some egg's leftover from these projects I wont be listing the IV's or the gender for some of these eggs sorry because some of them I don't know and I don't want to hatch quiet a bit of eggs just to figure out the exact IV's the eggs are perfect though and I will mention the possible IV's on each egg. Follow these rules and you should be fine.

1) post on my profile what pokemon egg you want

2) register my friend code (chances are I wont trade maybe till tomorrow or later on today)

3)go online and recieve your egg

4) depending on how many shinnies you have etc I will tell you the SV value of your egg because I have a list and I can tell you which egg I gave you etc...I have some reference...

This giveaway is mainly intended for new users if you are a fairly new user and you receive an egg you have FULL REDIS to it and I will tell you the SV of the egg. If you are a fairly old user who happens to not have a lot of shinnies you still have FULL REDIS on the shiny I give you and I will tell you the SV of the egg. If you are a fairly old user or have a lot posts etc..and you have plenty of shinnies the pokemon I give you is NON REDIS and I will not tell you the SV of the egg however you can use the egg as a breeding parent. THIS GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY DON'T HAVE A LOT OF SHINNIES. I will be hosting more giveaways of course because I have posted 1000 hoorayy. But my intention in this giveaway is to help people who don't have a lot of shinnies. Don't worry older users who have a lot because I will giveaway my own shinnies when this giveaway is done.

The eggs
I have 9 numel in ultra ball eggs
I have 7 kricketot eggs in sport balls
I have 4 wooper eggs in dream balls
I have 7 krabby eggs in safari balls
I have 4 hawlucha eggs in dusk balls

give me a few to insert the list.

edit: I know this is confusing but these are just free leftover eggs pretty much mainly for newer users so yeah post on my profile.
Ok so two wooper eggs have been claimed so far these are free eggs people and yes they are all flawless pokemon in egg form.

looking for event pokemon they don't have to be competitive and it would be cool if they are full redis but they don't have to. My offers anything from my thread of 6 PEOPLE WOOHOOO....don't post yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)