Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Can Diance be traded? If so, I am looking for one I can offer various stuff:

• I have HG and SS so any apricorn ball
  • All pinch and stat redicing berries
  • Breeding services (might do HP ones if the Diancie is 6 ivs)
  • Flawless KB pokemon PM me for the list (including 31/0/31/31/31/31 Yanmask with Toxic Spikes)
  • Exclusive tutor moves from past generations

Also if you like something don't hesitate and PM me :D. My FC is 2466-2692-8715

So I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and if it's not I'm sorry. I used to be active on here about 4-5 years ago, I used to enjoy breeding competitive worthy pokemon. Is this still something that people do?

Caught in a Dive Ball, because I ran out of Quick Balls

31/31/31/15/31/31

Am I paranoid for worrying that it has 30's despite the fact that it's shiny and all matching the Seed finder? I've just done this so many times that I'm worried about this being messed up again.

Recommendations for Tutor moves? I'm gonna get the other Swords, Kyurem, and the in-game Landorus (built as Landorus-T)

Also, good Pokemon to catch each, and training spot to raise them quickly?

So I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and if it's not I'm sorry. I used to be active on here about 4-5 years ago, I used to enjoy breeding competitive worthy pokemon. Is this still something that people do?
Plenty of people still do that, and there's even more stuff in Gen 6 now, since all egg move combos are legal and Pokeballs can be passed from the mother (for aesthetic)

What's a good way to grind money in Pokemon Black, outside of Elite 4 sweep (IG Team wasn't strong enough for the rematch before I kinda dropped it to move on to Black 2)

What's a good way to grind money in Pokemon Black, outside of Elite 4 sweep (IG Team wasn't strong enough for the rematch before I kinda dropped it to move on to Black 2)
Selling wings is an alternative if you don't have a proper team to beat the Elite Four. It's less annoying imo.

31/31/31/15/31/31

Am I paranoid for worrying that it has 30's despite the fact that it's shiny and all matching the Seed finder? I've just done this so many times that I'm worried about this being messed up again.

Recommendations for Tutor moves? I'm gonna get the other Swords, Kyurem, and the in-game Landorus (built as Landorus-T)
Dive is still desirable.

I'd say Stealth Rock would be number one for Tutors. Zen Headbutt and Bounce are also interesting ideas for coverage though not used on most Cobalion sets.

I suppose it also depends on what nature you went with for Cobalion (e.g. a more defensive or offensive variant).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

31/31/31/15/31/31

Probably long since answered, but no they wouldn't be 30s.

The IV's are usually terrible if you miss or correct, but wrong nature or on the mark. Heh.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Trying to RNG on white 2 but confused about the keypresses. What is the difference between L and Left, or R and Right?
L & R are the buttons on the top left or top right of your DS Lite.
Left & Right are the directional buttons (together with the Up & Down)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Trying to RNG on white 2 but confused about the keypresses. What is the difference between L and Left, or R and Right?
Left = L key on the back of your DS (and vice versa). They usually crap out on DS Lite though.

4x ninja'd! :OO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)