Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
last bump

Bumping this, still a bunch of stuff left

Hey guys, I'm having a mini-giveaway to clear out my boxes.

Venipede Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Spikes, Toxic Spikes x0
Pineco Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rock x2
Pineco Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/0 Stealth Rock x0
Aron Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rock x1
Magikarp Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 x1
Dratini (HA) Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 x1
Machop Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch x0
Pinsir (Moxie) Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Attack x1
Pinsir (Hyper Cutter) Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Close Combat, Quick Attack x1
Honedge Brave 31/31/31/x/31/31 x2
Honedge Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/0 x0
Shroomish (HA) Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed x1
Eevee Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yawn, Wish x0
Hawlucha (Limber) Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 x1
Snorunt (HA Male lol) Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
Slowpoke (Own Tempo lol) Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1

This is going to take place over the GTS. All you have to do is post on my profile the pokemon you want, your IGN, and the pokemon that you are offering on the GTS (cool spitbacks are appreciated but obviously not necessary). Put "Smogon" in the message on the GTS so I know that it's you.

I don't know how simple of a request this is, but does anyone have a Meloetta they are willing to clone for me or have a spare one at all?

Is this a good moveset for my scolipede?

Pandora (Scolipede) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Mega Horn
- Protect

It's supposed to set up swords dances to baton pass to a physical sweeper

Is this a good moveset for my scolipede?

Pandora (Scolipede) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Mega Horn
- Protect

It's supposed to set up swords dances to baton pass to a physical sweeper
Pretty standard but effective set if it's just a passer.

On another note, I successfully RNGed for the first time on white 2 version. Timer0 why you no cooperate!

For one odd reason I couldn't find adjacent IV spreads to my target. Took me hours figuring out why, checking and rechecking DS parameters. In the end I used IV calculator on the 'find DS parameters' and found my timer0/seed hit.
The problem seemed to be my timer0 calibration but it just happens to fluctuate a lot that I hit my new/old timer0 calibration most of the time.

Thanks to all those that helped! [I still find HGSS better, calling elm is way more reliable than hearing chatot]

But how accurate is the "calculate initial 5th gen PIDRNG" feature?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
On another note, I successfully RNGed for the first time on white 2 version. Timer0 why you no cooperate!

For one odd reason I couldn't find adjacent IV spreads to my target. Took me hours figuring out why, checking and rechecking DS parameters. In the end I used IV calculator on the 'find DS parameters' and found my timer0/seed hit.
The problem seemed to be my timer0 calibration but it just happens to fluctuate a lot that I hit my new/old timer0 calibration most of the time.

Thanks to all those that helped! [I still find HGSS better, calling elm is way more reliable than hearing chatot]

But how accurate is the "calculate initial 5th gen PIDRNG" feature?
By default the adjacent seed tool only searches adjacent Timer0s to those set in your profile (+/-1 Timer0 so to speak). That could explain why you didn't find it since it fluctuates so much (just a theory anyway).

To answer your question though, the feature is correct. The only thing that makes it "wrong" is if NPCs are nearby :)

edit: wooh, 300 posts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)