Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need a pokemon emergency cloned 4 times, it's a shiny, japanese, jolly, 6iv, lvl 100ditto that's encouraged to be redistributed. Start a convo with me as soon as possible if you can get me that many clone before 9 am tomorrow est. For time reference it's 5:22 am here, for me.
I STILL REALLY NEED THIS, IT'S IMPORTANT ENOUGH THAT I MADE THIS ENTIRE POST IN CAPS!! O:

Best nature and moveset for a Jirachi with Moon Blast?
How are you able to soft reset the new Shiny Jirachi Event? Or the Diancie event? I'd really like to know how to start reseting for these, but no one seems to want to tell me how they got theirs.

I was thinking Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Moon Blast, Wish w/ Timid nature.

How are you able to soft reset the new Shiny Jirachi Event? Or the Diancie event? I'd really like to know how to start reseting for these, but no one seems to want to tell me how they got theirs.

I was thinking Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Moon Blast, Wish w/ Timid nature.
I'm not soft reseting Jirachi.XD I just wanted to know the best nature for it, so I can chose the right one in some trade thread in the future.

If it is the same method as SR'ing for the Fancy Vivillon you just save at the Poke Centre before picking up the Pokemon and then soft resetting until you get the nature/IVspread you want.

If it is the same method as SR'ing for the Fancy Vivillon you just save at the Poke Centre before picking up the Pokemon and then soft resetting until you get the nature/IVspread you want.
How do you get it at the centre though? Is there some code you enter online (like a rebate thing?) or is there a special time when you can download it like the fancy vivillon? How do I get one on my game I guess is my Simple Question.

"How does one get Diancie or Shiny Jirachi onto their game, so they can start soft reseting?"

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
How do you get it at the centre though? Is there some code you enter online (like a rebate thing?) or is there a special time when you can download it like the fancy vivillon? How do I get one on my game I guess is my Simple Question.

"How does one get Diancie or Shiny Jirachi onto their game, so they can start soft reseting?"
Google/serebii are your friends. It's a japanese in real life event for both of them. I have no doubt an english Diancie event will be out soon. Two months tops.

It looks like Hoopa/Volcanion aren't gonna be events, I guess. For X/Y at least.

The event is a distribution in Japan so I'm pretty sure you can't get it into your game unless you go there. :)

I can have this for you, I need to get them for Entralink forest on my black game.
If you are ok I'll have a look at your thread and tell you in what I'm interested.
I've just learnt something that I didn't know (which may be obvious for some of you I guess), which is that Entralink pokemon in Black/White games are gender locked (male in most cases, like for my duskull).
My apologies to evan0913 for letting him down.

Looking for a Female Safari Ball Starly, Staravia or Staraptor to help complete my Safari Dex. IVs and Nature do not matter at all.

In return, I have most Safari Ball Females to offer.
Still looking

Also looking for almost every female Dream Ball Pokémon (with Hidden Ability). Natures and IVs do not matter for them, either.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

THE EVENT IS ONLY OUT IN JAPAN.

I can't stress this enough. You asked the same thing before, so take your butt on a plane to Japan or something. You walk in, you stand there and you download it via wi-fi or it's given to you in some cases. If and when we get events just check this page here - http://www.serebii.net/events/2014.shtml

If it doesn't say NA/America - it probably isn't in NA/America. If it isn't then you can't get it on your game legally.

Edit: /obligatory table flip

Last edited:
On the hunt for a highly skilled breeder to breed a particular shiny competitive egg move pokemon, if all the conditions can be made into a single combination, I'll offer my best including a 5IV shiny honedge and more. Will do 2:1 if needed since it is a 12.5% female and possibly rareball combo as well.

Or if someone knows of any synchronoise shiny eevees around, please do point me in the right direction :P

Hey
Hi, I need a pokemon emergency cloned 4 times, it's a shiny, japanese, jolly, 6iv, lvl 100ditto that's encouraged to be redistributed. Start a convo with me as soon as possible if you can get me that many clone before 9 am tomorrow est. For time reference it's 4:34 am here, for me.
Hi, you're signature says you're looking for a houndoomite? I have a spare one on my newly restarted Y version (due to complications with a mega stone deal I had set up with a friend) if you're still looking for one I won't be using this spare

Hey

Hi, you're signature says you're looking for a houndoomite? I have a spare one on my newly restarted Y version (due to complications with a mega stone deal I had set up with a friend) if you're still looking for one I won't be using this spare
Oh ok let me get online in a minute and we can trade. Start a convo with me with your friend code.

Still looking for a female Duskull in a dream ball :)
Offering anything from my thread xD

A bit late, but I'm a big fan of Liepard :3 Luxury might go with the colours best, but Liepard's supposedly sneaky and manipulative nature makes me incline towards Dusk, I think it looks quite nice on mine.
Yeah I get that what your saying :)
I do already have a shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Prankster Purrloin in a dusk ball. Although I didn't breed it myself, its a fully redistributable Kalos shiny. I am only to do one myself and will probably pass on dusk ball.
However, you are welcome to this Purrloin if you want, I can send it over to you for free :)

Soft resetting Fancy Vivillon and finally get a Timid with max speed! BUT why can't the other stats be better?!

1,1 - Vivillon (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 13.24.18.26.28.31

At least I can put it in PokeBank, restore my save via ps, and keep going. lol

Last edited:
On the hunt for a highly skilled breeder to breed a particular shiny competitive egg move pokemon, if all the conditions can be made into a single combination, I'll offer my best including a 5IV shiny honedge and more. Will do 2:1 if needed since it is a 12.5% female and possibly rareball combo as well.

Or if someone knows of any synchronoise shiny eevees around, please do point me in the right direction :P
What exactly are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)