Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Female Mightyena in a Luxury Ball which has its HA (Moxie)
Because yay Friend Safari.
Pretty sure we still got eachother added ^^

Edit: while I'm here:
Best Ball?
Thanks, I need that puppy badly. :)

You have my Y added, right?

(What would you like in return for the wolf BTW?)

And I would say Luxury Ball for the crab.

I've been getting a ton of 5IVs Snorunts without Moody, is Glalie a thing people are interested in? If so, what ball could go well? I was thinking Net for regular and Premier for shiny.

Looking for someone to help me with some cloning, I have 4 pokemon that need to be cloned. Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Torchic, 6 IV Speed boost Torchic and a 5 IV Shiny Honege (In a pokeball =( ) You can keep a copy if you like, please don't redistribute it though.

I'm also really curious on the best way to breed 6 iv pokemon, currently i'm using Mosts ditto with destiny knot, breeding till i have a 4-5iv then switching that with the other breeding mon until i get one with 6 ivs. If i breed with the 6 iv mon, will i have a much higher chance of all ivs being perfect?

Also, i'm not 100% sure how shinyness works. I recall it has something to do with your ID and SID, and the IVs of the pokemon. If i get a 6 iv mon non-shiny, does that mean I can't get that mon shiny with 6 ivs ever?​

Last edited:
I've been getting a ton of 5IVs Snorunts without Moody, is Glalie a thing people are interested in? If so, what ball could go well? I was thinking Net for regular and Premier for shiny.
Well over Froslass Glalie isn't as sought after, but if you can find the right person anything has value.

Looking for someone to help me with some cloning, I have 4 pokemon that need to be cloned. Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Torchic, 6 IV Speed boost Torchic and a 5 IV Shiny Honege (In a pokeball =( ) You can keep a copy if you like, please don't redistribute it though.

I'm also really curious on the best way to breed 6 iv pokemon, currently i'm using Mosts ditto with destiny knot, breeding till i have a 4-5iv then switching that with the other breeding mon until i get one with 6 ivs. If i breed with the 6 iv mon, will i have a much higher chance of all ivs being perfect?

Also, i'm not 100% sure how shinyness works. I recall it has something to do with your ID and SID, and the IVs of the pokemon. If i get a 6 iv mon non-shiny, does that mean I can't get that mon shiny with 6 ivs ever?​
I can help you clone later today, pm me.
Also, the odds of it being perfect if you're using 6IVs parents are 1/32 if. I'm not mistaken.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, i'm not 100% sure how shinyness works. I recall it has something to do with your ID and SID, and the IVs of the pokemon. If i get a 6 iv mon non-shiny, does that mean I can't get that mon shiny with 6 ivs ever?
Not that specific Pokémon. But you could always breed another with 6IVs which may be shiny.
Also; Shiny if (I think):
Code:
(TID ^ SID) ^ ( (PID >> 0x10) ^ (PID & 0xFFFF) )  <  0x10
~ Ball Regirock both ~
_____

Last edited:

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Anyone point me in the direction of a snorlax with self destruct? Preferably adamant/half decent IVs! Spitbacks are fine! :))

I know is off the topic but, what would be a good item for a 6ivs multiscale dragonite?
-Dragon dance
-Outrage
-Extreme Speed
-Earthquake
I was thinking maybe a lum berry or a weakness policy

I know is off the topic but, what would be a good item for a 6ivs multiscale dragonite?
-Dragon dance
-Outrage
-Extreme Speed
-Earthquake
Weakness policy sounds like a good idea for that set

-Dragon dance
-Outrage
-Extreme Speed
-Earthquake
I know the Lum Berry set is a more consistent set but I've heard Weakness has it's perks. Not as consistent obviously but It's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)