Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, also, is there any point in me carrying on soft resetting the Vivillion event or is there already a decent one going around?
Do you want a decent Fancy/Poke Ball Vivillon to offer on your thread that you can say you've SR'd yourself and can say what its distribution rights are? If so, carry on. If not, then just grab the next one that pops up and be done with it.

Also, I can go catch a Moon Ball Ponyta in SoulSilver and transfer, if you don't mind there being (likely) no IV's on it. (and even then I can breed it once I transfer up to Poke Bank to get at least a couple)

Looking for these pokemon, if you have any of these please check something in my thread for it.
Also, is there a pokemon that learns Stealth rock, Fling, and a strong fighting type move ?

Woobat
Simple
31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Stored power

Shuppet
(Going to use as a mega so dont bother with ability too much)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond,Confuse Ray, Disable and Gunk Shot

Binacle
Tough Claws
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Machop
No Guard
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Ice punch, Quick guard, Knock Off

Does anyone have some spare pokemon (that are decent) to give to me? Recently just started Pokemon Y like 2 days ago and I have literally nothing.

Didn't even realize there was a Vivillon event... Was so confused about people asking about vivillons. Can I get 1 per game cartridge, or does it only work with 1 per DS? And what are the best two natures for vivillon?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for these pokemon, if you have any of these please check something in my thread for it.
Also, is there a pokemon that learns Stealth rock, Fling, and a strong fighting type move ?

Woobat
Simple
31/XX/31/31/31/31

Shuppet
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Binacle
Tough Claws
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Machop
No Guard
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Pretty sure Chill has the Machop and Shuppet.

Didn't even realize there was a Vivillon event... Was so confused about people asking about vivillons. Can I get 1 per game cartridge, or does it only work with 1 per DS? And what are the best two natures for vivillon?
One per save file, Bold/Modest/Timid.

Does anyone have some spare pokemon (that are decent) to give to me? Recently just started Pokemon Y like 2 days ago and I have literally nothing.
If you started two days ago, play through the game. If you've beaten the Elite 4, collect a couple Friend Safari's to start off with - http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

mostthe3rd is hosting a giveaway (though very, very limited supply left) of his 6IV, RNG'd, German ditto that will help you with breeding.

Really any foreign 6IV ditto, also you'll want to get a female of whatever Pokémon you are trying to breed to pass down the ball. Also have that female have the 5 iv's you want. Also you could TSV breed where you find the esv of the egg and match it with someone's tsv here http://goo.gl/LhFgOa or on reddit's svexchange. I personally like the former method because I like my Pokémon to have my OT name.
Anyone have a foreign 6IV ditto? lol

also I've been out of Pokemon for some time, so what exactly is the deal with no 6th gen RNG?

Anyone have a foreign 6IV ditto? lol

also I've been out of Pokemon for some time, so what exactly is the deal with no 6th gen RNG?
I'm not sure, I think it was not meant to be discovered anyway since you can basically get decent legendaries in a couple several [of] resets (Since they come fixed with 3 IVs now). Also breeding is easier (for most 5IV projects).

Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
Bump you need to now submit your shiny pokemon image and your vote need more people to join.

Woobat
Simple
31/XX/31/31/31/31

Shuppet
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Binacle
Tough Claws
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Machop
No Guard
31/31/31/XX/31/31

Hi, I'm looking for some very specific HP dittos. Note that I'm not sure exactly how possible these are and i don't think that the list on the OP covers some of them.

Maximum everything but atk and speed iv HP ice ditto
And I think a maximum everything but atk iv HP grass ditto

I would also like these to be fully redis as they are wonderful dittos and I would like to spread them.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm looking for some very specific HP dittos. Note that I'm not sure exactly how possible these are and i don't think that the list on the OP covers some of them.

Maximum everything but atk and speed iv HP ice ditto
And I think a maximum everything but atk iv HP grass ditto

I would also like these to be fully redis as they are wonderful dittos and I would like to spread them.
I have these fully redistributable in my thread [natures are random, it didn't seem important at the time]:
• 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
• 31/31/30/30/31/31 (HP Grass).
PM me to arrange pickup if these are ok for you. :)

Edit: Although it's not clear in the OP, if you replace 31<->Odd and 30<->Even on any of the spreads listed, they will retain their type (and power as that is fixed this gen).

Last edited:
I have these fully redistributable in my thread [natures are random, it didn't seem important at the time]:
• 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
• 31/31/30/30/31/31 (HP Grass).
PM me to arrange pickup if these are ok for you. :)
Umm I need like 3-4 ivs in atk and speed or lower, sorry. I'm doing this for pokemon that should be on a trick room team.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Umm I need like 3-4 ivs in atk and speed or lower, sorry. I'm doing this for pokemon that should be on a trick room team.
You should try using actual spreads instead of text based explanations (with actual numerical spreads denominations).

You could want anything from 31/0/30/31/31/29 to 31/30/30/31/31/1 or 31/0/31/31/31/0 (and that's just for HP Ice). Since you only said less than maximum, some request from 0-30 as "less than maximum = less than 31". Just a suggestion.

Edit: Though you're right, the OP doesn't account for minimum IV's only for the maximum IV's for each HP. However, you can change any of those numbers to a lower (even or odd) and still have the same Hidden Power type + Hidden Power is 60 base flat across the board this generation.

31/30/30/31/31/31 is HP Ice.
1/0/0/1/1/1 is still HP Ice.

Last edited:
You should try using actual spreads instead of text based explanations (with actual numerical spreads denominations).

You could want anything from 31/0/30/31/31/29 to 31/30/30/31/31/1 or 31/0/31/31/31/0 (and that's just for HP Ice). Since you only said less than maximum, some request from 0-30 as "less than maximum = less than 31". Just a suggestion.
Sorry, those combinations were not listed in the op for this thread. Oh and yes, a 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv sitto would be awesome but I just realized i already have one. T_T So I need a ditto that gives HP grass with ivs as close to 31/0/31/31/31/0 as possible.

I'm not sure, I think it was not meant to be discovered anyway since you can basically get decent legendaries in a couple several [of] resets (Since they come fixed with 3 IVs now). Also breeding is easier (for most 5IV projects).
oh really? ok. odd though. Breeding is easier yeah, but it's only catches (besides legendaries but those are a pain in the ass >.>)

Do you want a decent Fancy/Poke Ball Vivillon to offer on your thread that you can say you've SR'd yourself and can say what its distribution rights are? If so, carry on. If not, then just grab the next one that pops up and be done with it.

Also, I can go catch a Moon Ball Ponyta in SoulSilver and transfer, if you don't mind there being (likely) no IV's on it. (and even then I can breed it once I transfer up to Poke Bank to get at least a couple)
No that's fine it's just the ball I need, and sorry for the late reply I got sidetracked :P

oh really? ok. odd though. Breeding is easier yeah, but it's only catches (besides legendaries but those are a pain in the ass >.>)
Yes really. I do have to admit, you're right 3 IVs is still a liability, but it sounds passable though as it neither lies on the other two opposite ends (While 2 guaranteed 31 IVs seems lacking, 4 guaranteed 31 IVs seems too easy [to get to a 5 IV one]). Speaking of RNG I do wish to have a dive ball shiny 31|x|31|31|31|0 carbink. :c

No that's fine it's just the ball I need, and sorry for the late reply I got sidetracked :P
That's fine. It'll give me a little something to do while waiting for a Snubbull or Marill swarm to pop up. (whenever I go changing the time on my DS, I get locked on whatever was swarming before I messed with it even if I set it to a point where it can roll over...)

question so I registered in a friendly I don't think this is a problem from what I recall but does my battle box have to be registered as well before 8 o clock?

I want to confirm something before I go back through capturing everything in the Dream Radar for orbs.

I only need to use the 3DS while transferring the Pokemon to Unova Link, correct? As in, once I transfer them from the radar, I can use a DS Lite for the actual RNG process?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to confirm something before I go back through capturing everything in the Dream Radar for orbs.

I only need to use the 3DS while transferring the Pokemon to Unova Link, correct? As in, once I transfer them from the radar, I can use a DS Lite for the actual RNG process?
You are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)