Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys havent been on for a while now. Whats new in the world of wifi? Any new PKMN getting attention? Feel like my team has got to be outdated t this point

Anybody interested in these eggs? No need for TSV matches. I'd like rare ball females I don't yet have or Pokes with transfer-only EMs* in return, spitbacks fine.

In Dream Balls with Iron Tail, Iron Head, Outrage, and Sand Tomb:
2 - Gible (M) - Jolly - Rough Skin - 31.31.31.29.31.31 {1578}
3 - Gible (M) - Jolly - Rough Skin - 31.31.31.03.31.31 {2557}
4 - Gible (M) - Jolly - Rough Skin - 31.31.31.01.31.31 {3481}
5 - Gible (F) - Jolly - Rough Skin - 31.31.31.28.31.31 {1038}
6 - Gible (M) - Jolly - Rough Skin - 31.31.31.02.31.31 {0652}

In Dream Ball with Eerie Impulse, Charge, Take Down, Electric Terrain:
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}

Just copy-paste the line of the Pokemon you want onto my profile.

*I haven't updated my shop yet so I may reject offers of stuff I already have but haven't put up yet but don't feel shy to offer. I can be persuaded to anything if you're nice :)

So, what can a person do with a Illuminate Volbeat? >__>
I assume nothing. :(
You can help increase the chance of running into wild Pokemon? Idk, Prankster is it's only niche competitively...
Looking for a Venipede Friend Safari, PM me if you have one and are ok with adding me. (Or if you have a female HA Venipede in a Net Ball)
Bumping this. Also looking for female Heavy Ball Lapras now. Thanks, .com!
Edit: adding Snorunt Friend Safari (or premier ball HA female Snorunt) to the list.

Last edited:
Hey..looking for a Pawniard with the move Knock Off...nothing else really. I have a Fletchling with Gale Wings to offer. It's Adamant with some IVs. I got rid of my 5th gen games, so I've been fighting with getting this specific poke for like 2 weeks now before coming onto Smogon. My FC is 3411-2770-6109. Would greatly appreciate it. ..

Looking for the following (have various Hidden Power mons to trade for them):

MALE | Timid | Run Away -> Wonder Skin | Egg Move: Baton Pass

MALE | Relaxed | Sturdy | Egg Move: Stealth Rock | 0 Speed IV

FEMALE | Quiet | Water Absorb | Egg Move: Freeze Dry

FEMALE | Adamant | Simple | Egg Move: Quick Attack

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey..looking for a Pawniard with the move Knock Off...nothing else really. I have a Fletchling with Gale Wings to offer. It's Adamant with some IVs. I got rid of my 5th gen games, so I've been fighting with getting this specific poke for like 2 weeks now before coming onto Smogon. My FC is 3411-2770-6109. Would greatly appreciate it. ..
Knock Off isn't an egg move for Pawniard, and so the breeding/capturing would have had to take place in Gen V. Just letting you know; since I assume this would mean Nature/IVs would matter. :)
(I may be able to help depending on desired nature, and if nicknames don't matter to you. PM me to arrange if you'd like.)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Is this Raikou from Colosseum worth keeping?

-Timid-
HP: 0-2
Atk: 3-4
Def: 30-31
SpA: 23-24
SpD: 28-29
Spe: 30-31

Normally I'd toss because of that HP, but I doubt I'll use this thing beyond Emerald's battle frontier (the main reason why I wanted this thing in the first place, as I can RNG it in Gen 4), and having to run through the shadow Pokemon lab, battle Ein, and try and catch this thing per attempt makes it very tempting to keep.

Is that HP gonna make such a huge difference in the tower that I should pass this and keep going?

(Will be used as a CM set btw, so the less than perfect SpA doesn't bother me)

Is this Raikou from Colosseum worth keeping?

-Timid-
HP: 0-2
Atk: 3-4
Def: 30-31
SpA: 23-24
SpD: 28-29
Spe: 30-31

Normally I'd toss because of that HP, but I doubt I'll use this thing beyond Emerald's battle frontier (the main reason why I wanted this thing in the first place, as I can RNG it in Gen 4), and having to run through the shadow Pokemon lab, battle Ein, and try and catch this thing per attempt makes it very tempting to keep.

Is that HP gonna make such a huge difference in the tower that I should pass this and keep going?
That's a really hard decision. On one hand it has a great Nature, on the other shit IVs on HP. Check the Hidden Power I guess?

Reactions: Xen
Hey guys. I have five Pokemon (all competitively bred) that I want to evolve via trading, but I haven't found any luck outside of Smogon.

Mind if someone could help me out over here?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys. I have five Pokemon (all competitively bred) that I want to evolve via trading, but I haven't found any luck outside of Smogon.

Mind if someone could help me out over here?
So long as there's no items needing to be added (on my part) and you inform me in advance of any moves that they need to learn/forget (if they're at a level where this will occur) I can do this for you. PM me to arrange if this applies. :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
That's a really hard decision. On one hand it has a great Nature, on the other shit IVs on HP. Check the Hidden Power I guess?
No easy way to check the HP in Colosseum (and I used all the rare candies I collected to get Espeon's speed one point under Raikou's max speed ;_;), but if it does have HP Ice, it would have a shit BP of 47 in Gen 3.

Edit: I think I'll keep it anyway. If its HP turns out to be a major issue, I can acquire another one later on with a different save. Would rather do that instead of being sorry about throwing it away later on when I lose count of SRs. lol

Last edited:
So long as there's no items needing to be added (on my part) and you inform me in advance of any moves that they need to learn/forget (if they're at a level where this will occur) I can do this for you. PM me to arrange if this applies. :)
No problem! I don't need any new moves learned, and I have all the trade-specific items ready. ^^ My FC is down below, so I'll register you now.

Thanks so much for the help. ^^

Language: Japanese
Species: Porygon
OT: (Hiragana) Tsuto (could be Tto? Can't tell)
ID No.: 11222
IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/30
EVs (optional): None
Ability: Download
Pokemon's name: Megaomaru (first two are kana, last three are hira)
Level: 18
Pokeball: Dive Ball
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: Sharpen, Psybeam, Agility, Recover
Nature: Modest
Region of origin: Sinnoh
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Ribbons: None
Thoughts on whether or not anybody would be interested in this? It checks out but I can't be sure of its legality. Seems a shame to just let him sit in my box though.

Looking for a female HA Meowth in a Premier Ball. I'm offering Dream Ball females. PM or VM me.

please help me ;_;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)