Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fuck.
I kinda sorta need a Female HA Meinfoo in a Heal Ball
TY based Friend Safaris for not having one.
Nature and such doesn't matter. I just don't want to play GTS Russian Roulette.
You'll get... Idk. Errr....
AN EGG... Most likely one containing a Spitback. Good nuff ^^

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
New page bump.
Couple of less common suggestions:
• Hidden Power Ice Charmander
• Hidden Power Rock Lunatone
• Hidden Power Bug Wailmer
• Hidden Power Fire Amaura
• Hidden Power Fire Skrelp
• Hidden Power Ground Mr. Mime/Mime Jr.
• Hidden Power Fighting Fennekin

u turn/knock off/hp ice/hi jump kick naive life orb regenerator is still definitely a thing..also if you do the better spread (using your chimchar) and go 30/31/30 you're sacrificing basically nothing to have it
K, I'll consider HP Ice Mienfoo.

I don't see what your suggesting for HP Ice Chimchar. Explain?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

He's suggesting the spread 30/31/30/31/31/31 for a mixed HP Ice Chimchar, rather than 31/e/30/31/31/31 for a purely special based one.

Bumping from the previous page... Looking for a female Gible/Gabite with Rough Skin in a Great, Ultra, or Dream ball. Jolly nature and egg moves would be a nice bonus, but don't matter that much as I can breed them on myself. (I don't have access to a Dragon Friend Safari containing Gabite) I've got a Lure ball Huge Power Marill spitback with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum I can offer, as well as some Dream ball Gastly spitbacks with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song (thanks to EnGarde for the original parent) I can offer. VM/PM me so as to not clutter this thread. Also looking for an Ability Capsule if anyone is willing to spare one.

Just bad luck mostly. You could also breed an Eevee and evolve it into either Espeon or Umbreon, as both have Synchronize.

VM/PM me with what you'd like so we don't clutter this thread.:)
Holy cow I actually have Gabite with 31/31/31/x/x/31 tackle, sand tomb, outrage, jolly, rough skin, female and your lure ball marill sounds super cool!

just that it's a good parent...for some reason it irks me when people do mixed attackers 31/30/30 or even worse use 30 speed
edit:^at least when the speed is necessary (ie chimchar and mienfoo)

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!

For the mixed sets using HP Ice, you have 2 options for IV spreads:

1.) 31/30/30/31/31/31
2.) 30/31/30/31/31/31

I think spread #2 is better because of maxed attack IMO.

Bumping from the previous page... Looking for a female Gible/Gabite with Rough Skin in a Great, Ultra, or Dream ball. Jolly nature and egg moves would be a nice bonus, but don't matter that much as I can breed them on myself. (I don't have access to a Dragon Friend Safari containing Gabite) I've got a Lure ball Huge Power Marill spitback with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum I can offer, as well as some Dream ball Gastly spitbacks with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song (thanks to EnGarde for the original parent) I can offer. VM/PM me so as to not clutter this thread. Also looking for an Ability Capsule if anyone is willing to spare one.

Just bad luck mostly. You could also breed an Eevee and evolve it into either Espeon or Umbreon, as both have Synchronize.

VM/PM me with what you'd like so we don't clutter this thread.:)
The gabite I have is in an great ball too, I forgot to mention that.

But I am using 30/31/30/31/31/31......

Just the SpD is random (cause Naive) so 30/31/30/31/odd/31.

What are you guys seeing?
nothing...I was recommending it
u turn/knock off/hp ice/hi jump kick naive life orb regenerator is still definitely a thing..also if you do the better spread (using your chimchar like using it as a parent) and go 30/31/30 you're sacrificing basically nothing to have it
edit: @ below...I did. that's why I recommended it as a parent -_- just...nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)