Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about HP Grass Froakie reminds me that I have an egg Naive with 31/30/31/30/31/31 IVs unhatched with the TSV of 1645. So sad no one has that that SV any where. :(

Though tbh, Greninja doesn't really need HP in this meta. Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory is more than enough. lol
I only breed HP for pokemon with no coverage moves, like jolteon, pikachu and manectric (those electric types tho lol)
You can also go with taunt, spikes, and a whole lot of other things, if you want to be unpredictable
Azumarill =
Keldeo =
Greninja =
(M-)Gyarados +60
Terrakion +60
(M-)Tyranitar +60
Hippowdon +60
Mamoswine +60
Rotom-W -40
Diggersby -20
Manaphy -40
Slowbro +20
Alomomola =
Kabutops =
Politoed =
Quagsire +20
Suicune +40
***Kingdra +40 (1x, but still Greninja's strongest option)
***Raikou +40 (Can survive anything from Raikou as grass type, even potentially Specs HP Ice after LO recoil)
Rhyperior +60
Blastoise +20
M-Blastoise +40
Omastar =
Diancie -40
Krookodile +20
Seismitoad +20
Dugtrio =
Gastrodon =
Gorebyss -20
Slowking +20
Empoleon +20
Mantine +60
Sharpedo +20

(Copied and pasted from the girl in the link Jebus put in here)

Ok guys its an just an option....

If it was mentioned on the new Beta Pokedex, then some high up Smogon peeps thought it worth putting it in.

I'm not advertising that HP Grass Greninja is the bees knees, just that if anyone wants one I've got them.

It's that simple, no need to go bonkers.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Right, so for Rotom Wash, and 20 extra Base power on Manaphy and Lanturn, you'd deal less damage to: Keldeo, Seismitoad, Quagsire, Mega Slowbro, Slowking, Starmie, Empoleon, Mega Swampert , Mega Blastoise, Mega Sharpedo, Feraligatr, Samurott, Jellicent, Cloyster, Walrein, Kingdra, Suicune, Milotic, Mega Gyarados, Lapras, Wailord, Kyogre and the many other non-water types that could switch into it?

Honestly people; HP Grass for 3 monsters? Who uses Lanturn in OU anyways?
This list is a lot less impressive when you look at the list from the Greninja thread that JebusChrist posted, many of those Pokémon are hit equally by Grass Knot and HP Grass (plus, why is Kyogre there, lol? And Mega Sharpedo...ok, we don't even know if it's a thing, and if we did, we also don't know its weight). Basically, if Rotom-W is giving you trouble, HP Grass might be a good option, otherwise sure, Grass Knot will probably help you out more often than not. But honestly, there's way worse moves you could put on Greninja than HP Grass.

This conversation is probably much better suited to the OU forum tho :P

Ok guys its an just an option....

It was mentioned in its official Analysis on the new Beta Pokedex, then generally speaking some peeps though it worth putting it in.

I'm not advertising that HP Grass Greninja is the bees knees, just that if anyone want one I've got them.

It's that simple, no need to go bonkers.
Lol, sorry, its just that its so BORING to breed for HPs, and I thought it would be nice to let you know that the other one is better..

Yeah, I'm wondering if I can just run a scarf or something. Sucks, but oh well. Thanks for the comments homes (y)
Would you trade me that? It'll obviously be a clone (if you can't clone I'll do it for you). I like Cherish Ball Pokemon for some reason (dat animation), even if they don't match. CMT for it and if you don't want anything then PM me for my legends.

What pokemon use HP steel competitively? o.o
Mewtwo and Yveltal. That's off the top of my head, there (should be) are many others. Also if you ask because of my sig then I want it because I know there ain't many HP Steel breedable Pokemon out there.

EDIT: A quick Google search determined Greninja and Sylveon appreciate it too.

Last edited:
What pokemon use HP steel competitively? o.o
Mewtwo and Yveltal. That's off the top of my head, there are many others. Also if you ask because of my sig then I want it because I know there ain't many HP Steel breedable Pokemon out there.
Well, really nothing runs HP Steel competitively most of the time, the only thing it would be worth using for is Diancie, which isn't a big threat right now. Maybe its Mega will change that. It is Mewtwo/Yveltal's best option to hit Diancie, and it does resist both of Yveltal's STABs

Heal Bell helps heal the status problems of all the party Pokémon. Like if your Kyogre (random example) was poisoned earlier in the match, then Heal Bell will remove it even if Kyogre wasn't out at the time.
god to know lol what does hex do? i know a bunch of people use it but don't know how the damage is huge everytime

Either you're using the wrong name, or you're on the wrong forum entirely.
No Pokémon game (AFAIK) has "Misty Mountains".
Middle Earth has Misty Mountains... But that's not really on-topic for this thread...
K well in Middle-Earth what are the Misty Mountain borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)