Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google "Tweaking glitch in 4th Gen". You can catch those two without getting the oaksletter or membercard if you can exploit that glitch. (Or atleast thats whats on Bulbapedia)

More on topic, best ball for

I'm thinking Dive, since every shiny ralts I've seen is in a moon ball.

EDIT:
Here is a link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tweaking
The Void Glitch is what is used to gain access to darkrai and Shaymin
They're still illegal because the card was never released for Diamond/Pearl.

Ok, so I'm no FNG when it comes to breeding, but dammit, its taking way too long for me to find a shiny froakie. Im using a male Korean floatzel with a female American protean froakie and a shiny charm, but I have not hatched any shiny froakie's in 1200 eggs. I know this isn't too unlikely, but I was wondering, is there any way to increase my chances of hatching a shiny in XY? Coincidently, Ive hatched about 3000 froakies and have gotten 3 shines so far, but every one lacked 31 spd IVs: literally the only IV I really care about; although I'm breeding a 6 IVer with a 5, giving me a guaranteed 4IVs in the offspring, so I'm a little salty at the results. Please help in any way you can. Thanks

Ok, so I'm no FNG when it comes to breeding, but dammit, its taking way too long for me to find a shiny froakie. Im using a male Korean floatzel with a female American protean froakie and a shiny charm, but I have not hatched any shiny froakie's in 1200 eggs. I know this isn't too unlikely, but I was wondering, is there any way to increase my chances of hatching a shiny in XY? Coincidently, Ive hatched about 3000 froakies and have gotten 3 shines so far, but every one lacked 31 spd IVs: literally the only IV I really care about; although I'm breeding a 6 IVer with a 5, giving me a guaranteed 4IVs in the offspring, so I'm a little salty at the results. Please help in any way you can. Thanks
Take a look at SV hatching shinys. It's usually way faster than trying to MM.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Re-post:

Looking for someone willing to do a quick "battle" with me, 2 times, so I can check the SVs of my 10 eggs via KeyBV.
I'll auto-forfeit BTW...

Helped :p

Last edited:
Hello I hope I'm posting in the right area. I would like to ask if someone could help me find out my trainer shiny value. I would like to be able to help people hatch eggs but I can't use the program to check myself. I thank you very much in advance for the help.
I'm still looking for anyone that has time to tell me what my TSV is

Edit-Helped

Last edited:
looking to trade these looking for anything really

Geodude @ Dusk Ball
Relaxed Nature
Sand Veil
IVS: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves
- Curse
- Wide Guard
- Autotomize
- Hammer Arm

Exeggcute @ Nest ball
Modest Nature
Harvest (1M/1F) Chlorophyll (2M)
IVS: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves
- Leaf Storm
- Ancient Power
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain

Shroomish @ Nest Ball
Adamant Nature
Poison Heal (3M/3F)
IVS: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch

Carbink @ Poke Ball
Bold Nature
Sturdy (5)
IVS: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves
- None

Spritzee @ Heal Ball
Relaxed Nature
Healer Ability (1F/1M)
IVS: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves
- Wish
- Captivate
- Disable
- Refresh

Numel @ Heavy Ball
Quiet Nature
Simple (1M) Oblivious (2F)
IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves
- Stockpile
- Ancient Power
- Iron Head
- Heat Wave

Looking for 4-5 IV pokes that I dont have (Have all of first gen so looking for 3-5th gen mostly) PM/VM to make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)