Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.

Is there a way to know if my Xerneas was modified? I lent mine to my friend to clone it four months ago, in that time I didn't know about ivs and EVs. Now I know about it and see my Xerneas in an iv calculator and it has 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP fire.

Can I know if my friend modified it? Or I was Lucky?

Last edited:
I have a question.

Is there a way to know if my Xerneas was modified? I lent mine to my friend to clone it four months ago, in that time I didn't know about ivs and EVs. Now I know about it and see my Xerneas in an iv calculator and it has 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP fire.

Can I know if my friend modified it? Or I was Lucky
For it to line up that perfectly when you weren't going for it intentionally does seem either likely hack or extremely lucky. Was the Xerneas your originally, or did you receive it from someone else, since there are some good Xerneas floating around the forums and such at least

I have a question.

Can I know if my friend modified it? Or I was Lucky?

Are you still looking for help? I can help you n_n

I don´t need items but I can deposit your Pokémon in my boxes and trade them back when you want.
No real way to tell without its characteristics (I dont believe modifying ivs changes that) but it seems pretty likely
Edit:by characteristics I mean "likes to run" or "proud of its power" on the summary screen

Is there a way you can check trainer SV again? It's been a while since I've been into Pokemon, and I knew there was a while you could, then you couldn't.... And now idk

But, do you need to do the battle or to have me check with the keyBV thing?

Oh, and we've traded before lol. You might have me added already.
I thought how it works is I battle w/you, and then you can check them. And I delete ppl a lot b/c I'm maxed out on friends

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way you can check trainer SV again? It's been a while since I've been into Pokemon, and I knew there was a while you could, then you couldn't.... And now idk
I can help you. Just send me a random Pokemon that you caught/hatched and don't need anymore. It must have your OT/ID and I can tell you your TSV.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your friend hacked it.
No real way to tell without its characteristics (I dont believe modifying ivs changes that) but it seems pretty likely
Edit:by characteristics I mean "likes to run" or "proud of its power" on the summary screen
Characteristic isn't "hard-coded" into the game; it's computed from the PID and the IVs. So hacking to change the IVs (or the PID if you're capable of such) will indeed change the characteristic.

Last edited:
It doesn't work. You need to get your own key according to the instructions ): Sorry! If you can get it, I can help you.
No, you need the opponent's team key. While you're at it, you can ask Jebus to do the same process as you did to get your own key so you can have the Opponent's Team .bin file.

JebusChrist I can help you right now if they're already hatched. We still have each other's FC, right?

No, you need the opponent's team key. While you're at it, you can ask Jebus to do the same process as you did to get your own key so you can have the Opponent's Team .bin file.

JebusChrist I can help you right now if they're already hatched. We still have each other's FC, right?
Yeah, I just read that in the other site. I need to catch up on these things. Also, Jebus...I'll give you back your eggs before I check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)