Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a few things, please PM me if you have any below for trade. (All must be 5/6 IV)

- ShinyDonphan M Impish/Adamant - Ice Shard + SR
- Cleffa/Clefairy Calm - Softboiled
- ShinyNidoking Modest
- Shiny/Normal Entei Jolly/Adamant

Looking for Lugia; CMT?

Lugia in a Dream Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale w/Icy Wind, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick
-Trading a lot for this one. Open Project

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for Scatterbug eggs. Scatterbug needs to be male, Timid/Modest, flawless HP Fire, Ground or Fighting and in a matching ball. Would be great if it was bred on an English game.

The ones I'm looking for:
Meadow - Heal Ball
Polar - Dive Ball
Tundra - Dive Ball
Elegant - Heal Ball
Archipelago - Luxury Ball
Sandstorm - Luxury Ball
River - Dive Ball
Monsoon - Premier Ball
Sun - Repeat Ball
Jungle - Luxury Ball

Will give this in return, will breed more stuff if you guys can trade me more eggs.

*Shiny

Modest | Compoundeyes | Female
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Scatterbug Untouched
Rage Powder
Bred by me, hatched by Wakazor

I would like to request a leftovers, as I don't have the time to breed for shinies I can't offer those, but in exchange I will give you any BP item of your choice, 3 BP items per leftovers (though not more than 1 ability capsole per trade)

I'm looking for Scatterbug eggs. Scatterbug needs to be male, Timid/Modest, flawless HP Fire, Ground or Fighting and in a matching ball. Would be great if it was bred on an English game.

The ones I'm looking for:
Meadow - Heal Ball
Polar - Dive Ball
Tundra - Dive Ball
Elegant - Heal Ball
Archipelago - Luxury Ball
Sandstorm - Luxury Ball
River - Dive Ball
Monsoon - Premier Ball
Sun - Repeat Ball
Jungle - Luxury Ball

Will give this in return, will breed more stuff if you guys can trade me more eggs.

*Shiny

Modest | Compoundeyes | Female
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Scatterbug Untouched
Rage Powder
Bred by me, hatched by Wakazor
The Scatterbug will hatch with the pattern associated with your region. If you want to collect patterns you'l want to acquire the Pokemon and not the egg.

I finally caved and purchased a card reader (though I haven't used it yet) so that I may check some eggs in the future. However, I'm not sure what I need in order to start preparing to check eggs. If anyone is knowledgeable in this and knows what I need/need to do, please PM/VM me.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I thank you in advance.

Haha I already got 8 different patterns with my OT. :)

Edit:

Can people please stop spoiling Mega evolutions that'll be released in ORAS? Some people want to keep it as a surprise.
If you don't want to be spoiled this days you literally have to avoid the interwebs.

I tried to do the same with other games but I frequent NeoGAF and so we all know how that turned out.

Currently looking for the following pokemon:

Flawless Adamant Landorus-T with Knock Off
Flawless Adamant Scizor with Knock off and Superpower
Flawless Bold Rotom-w with Pain Split
Flawless Timid Keldeo
Flawless Impish Skarmory with brave bird, stealth rock and defog.

I am willing to breed ANY FLAWLESS POKEMON WITH EGG MOVES YOU WANT FOR ANY OF THESE. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves, hidden power specific pokemon, or ungendered pokemon. Pm me if interested.

Currently looking for the following pokemon:

Flawless Adamant Landorus-T with Knock Off
Flawless Adamant Scizor with Knock off and Superpower
Flawless Bold Rotom-w with Pain Split
Flawless Timid Keldeo
Flawless Impish Skarmory with brave bird, stealth rock and defog.

I am willing to breed ANY FLAWLESS POKEMON WITH EGG MOVES YOU WANT FOR ANY OF THESE. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves, hidden power specific pokemon, or untended pokemon. Pm me if interested.
I have the skarmory, fully ev'd.
I believe it has Whirlwind in place of Defog though, is this an issue?

TrueKite I can give you a hex flawless bold rotom when I get home. For full info on the rotom check the giveaway subforum, I gave it away a few weeks ago (title is something with funky town).

Hello everyone.
I've been having trouble selecting the move set on my Blaziken (Mega) that a friend bred for me recently in his Black version. Could someone please help me decide? So far, these are the sets I've thought of possibly using:

- Sword Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Low Kick
- Knock off

But Blaziken has poor speed so I also thought of putting this set on him:

- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Any advise on which one I should go with? :/

Hello everyone.
I've been having trouble selecting the move set on my Blaziken (Mega) that a friend bred for me recently in his Black version. Could someone please help me decide? So far, these are the sets I've thought of possibly using:

- Sword Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Low Kick
- Knock off

- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

If that's for trade, CMT for it :)

And I'd go SD>Protect

Hello everyone.

- Sword Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Low Kick
- Knock off

- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

If that's for trade, CMT for it :)

And I'd go SD>Protect

Giveaway has been relocated to here

TJ is Doing a Shiny Giveaway, say whaaaa??

Why yes, yes he is. Why? Because shiny Pokemon are awesome, and everyone should have them.
What I'm giving away:

Shiny Meinfoo!
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly
Regenerator
Egg Moves: Baton Pass + Knock Off

Shiny Amaura!
31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Refrigerate
Egg Moves: Discharge, Mirror Coat, Barrier (possibly haze and not barrier)
But you know what else is awesome? Nicknames!! That is where the fun part of this giveaway comes in.

Note- the Pokemon I distribute are non redis- no exceptions :)
The rules-
I've nicknamed the Meinfoo already, and your job is to guess the letters in the nickname!!

Some Tips:

• you must post all of your guesses on the Meinfoo post on my profile.
  • letters can appear more than once
  • there are 6 letters in the name
  • you are allowed one guess per day
  • as people correctly guess the letters I will update the nickname in in a post on my profile accordingly.
  • once you guess a letter, you are not allowed to guess anymore
  • I will distribute the Pokemon once all of the letters have been guessed
What you get for getting a letter right:
you get a copy of the Meinfoo!!

But Wait, There's More!
I have yet to nickname the Amaura. That's where you guys come in!!

You may post a nickname in my profile under the Amaura giveaway post ONLY ONCE.
After a week, I will choose my 5 favorite nicknames. Everyone who wins will get a copy of the Amaura, but the person who's nickname I choose to put on the Amaura gets the grand prize!

Now, what is this grand prize I speak of??

You get a copy of the Amaura, as well as the Meinfoo!
The giveaway starts now guys- good luck!!

Note: I am in need of a cloner willing to clone theses pokes for me- a volunteer would be appreciated! You will be rewarded with a copy of each in return. Thanks SpaceNarwhal :3
Also, I have yet to find a hatcher for my Amaura eggs. I will keep hatching them until I get a match, but distribution of the Amaura may be delayed a bit depending on my luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)