Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get another Gengar code but I haven't yet picked up my first Gengar, can I still key in that code so it joins the Wondercard line-up? If no, how long do I have to enter the code? Nope, not sure about the latter.

Also, new want, since ORAS will probably shiny-lock:

Last edited:
If I get another Gengar code but I haven't yet picked up my first Gengar, can I still key in that code so it joins the Wondercard line-up? If no, how long do I have to enter the code? Nope, not sure about the latter.

Also, new want, since ORAS will probably shiny-lock:

Eh, Luxury works... but looking back Ultra fits just a bit better, what with the gold/yellow lines all across their bodies.

Can we just all take a moment to thanks Kaphotic or whoever striped down the demo for ORAS
all the mega stats are revealing!!

Luxury Ball on everything! Which brings me to my next order of business.
I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature. What I am looking for is:
Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform (No HA)
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish

Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet

Koffing (No HA)
Misdreavus (No HA)
Cherubi (No HA)

Last edited:
Keep or toss? That HP :( Otherwise I'd keep for sure. Really want to get on that Gengar now.

#710.3 Pumpkaboo_Huge [Serious]
IVs: 10, 11 / 22, 23 / 30 / 31 / 26, 27 / 4, 5

Keep or toss? That HP :( Otherwise I'd keep for sure. Really want to get on that Gengar now.

#710.3 Pumpkaboo_Huge [Serious]
IVs: 10, 11 / 22, 23 / 30 / 31 / 26, 27 / 4, 5
Nature is more important than IVs, and that event isn't too worth SRing imo. Those IVs are solid, but neutral nature is trash

Nature is more important than IVs, and that event isn't too worth SRing imo. Those IVs are solid, but neutral nature is trash
Don't tell me not to SR things! It's a compulsion >:( But I'll take your word for it and toss since everybody's too busy with ORAS hype to hang out here and advise some more

Don't tell me not to SR things! It's a compulsion >:( But I'll take your word for it and toss since everybody's too busy with ORAS hype to hang out here and advise some more
Some of us are still here :P. I agree with toss

Though you might not want to take my word for it since I just got rid of my fancy/pokeball vivs, pinsir, and pumpkaboo from the gift lady because none of them were SW gengar lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)