Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is anyone here interested in this?:

Nature: Calm
Ability: Flower Veil
IVs: 31/31/20/30/23/24 (Hidden Power Fire)
No Egg moves
This is self bred, and nicknamable.

Welp, finally got something perfect. 31/x/31/27-29/31/30 Hp Ice Timid Gengar. I'm done :D (even though it still isn't 100%perfect which still irks me)

Edit: Nevermind *Trev*'s has a better SpeA I'm tossing and. Going to waste more time on this thing.

Ok, so after seeing Mega Steelix yesterday, I want to start breeding a pretty cool Onix from now. So...anyone has a female spitback of a Heavy Ball Onix? We could do a spitback for spitback thing here. ._.

Ok, so after seeing Mega Steelix yesterday, I want to start breeding a pretty cool Onix from now. So...anyone has a female spitback of a Heavy Ball Onix? We could do a spitback for spitback thing here. ._.
If you can wait like 6 hours Ill give you one.

Seriously, nobody has a HA Burmy?

Anyone able to RNG a 5iv Bold storm drain Gastrodon in HGSS/Platinum? Looking for one with Earth Power (tutor move in those games). Can do basic XY breeding projects (natures, HA, Egg Moves, IVs) in return.

I could get one out of the bank for free for you it'll take me awhile since I need to breed me another.

I could get one out of the bank for free for you it'll take me awhile since I need to breed me another.
Well, I'd really appreciate that! So you're telling me that you'll bank it over and breed me one so you can keep the original? If so, when can we trade?

Still looking for someone to help check ESV of some eggs for me (I have 8 in total, 4 copies of 2 different 'mons). If you can help out LMK here (or PM, might make things less crowded) and I'll get you back with whatever you think is fair compensation. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)