Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not, don't know why someone would say that. What you can do (credit to .com for this idea) is save where the delivery girl stands, get the wondercard, and then she will stand in the tile next to you and you'll avoid the cutscene
Thanks for the response. I'm assuming that if you already have Wondercards in your queue there's no way to make this method work?

Thanks for the response. I'm assuming that if you already have Wondercards in your queue there's no way to make this method work?
I guess, the trick is to displace the delivery girl, but if she's already there you can't. As long as you don't have one of the bad wondercards (where Diancie is not guaranteed 3 31 IVs) SRing it still isn't too bad tho

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's not, don't know why someone would say that. What you can do (credit to .com for this idea) is save where the delivery girl stands, get the wondercard, and then she will stand in the tile next to you and you'll avoid the cutscene
Didn't someone post yesterday saying that this did not work?

I guess, the trick is to displace the delivery girl, but if she's already there you can't. As long as you don't have one of the bad wondercards (where Diancie is not guaranteed 3 31 IVs) SRing it still isn't too bad tho
Oh wow, I didn't know that the problem with people not getting 31's was with the actual Wondercards. Hope my other one is okay.

Anyone have an extra NA Diancie code? I won't be able to make it to my nearest Gamestop anytime soon.
I can do a breeding project or two (within reason), trade multiple matching-ball spitbacks, get BP items, etc.
Please and thanks! =]
Edit: Dark Chaos has offered me one but won't have it for a week or so. If anyone else can tive me one sooner, my offer still stands.
Oh and I was also sent an extra ORAS Demo code, if anyone needs one let me know and you can have it!

Last edited:
Anyone have an extra NA Diancie code? I won't be able to make it to my nearest Gamestop anytime soon.
I can do a breeding project or two (within reason), trade multiple matching-ball spitbacks, get BP items, etc.
Please and thanks! =]
Only if you beg for it.
jk
If you dont get one by next week, contact me. I will get multiple code from multiple gamestop(ie this friday Im going to 2-3 different Gamestop to get 3 total)

Only if you beg for it.
jk
If you dont get one by next week, contact me. I will get multiple code from multiple gamestop(ie this friday Im going to 2-3 different Gamestop to get 3 total)
I'll keep this in mind, thank you so much!
Unless someone else offers me one before then, of course :P

I believe it was Pokéguy who tested it and failed. So yeah no other option but to spam A :/
Yes, I tested it and it failed.

Here's a few for you to try negotiate :).
They call me Mr. 2. Just quoting you to request you remove my X Shiny Value from your list, as I deleted it. I'm happy to let you check the SV of the 31/28/31/30/31/30 Naïve Hidden Power Fire Xerneas file, if you have time, as that one probably wont be deleted in the near future.

Also, best Diancie thus far;

Copy & Paste Results
None (Bold)
HP: 31
Att: 26 - 27
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 24 - 25

None (Bold) : 31 / 26 - 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 - 25

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 64

Kiloude City's Purple Haired guy confirmed 4 IV. That probably reveals attack to be 27 and speed to 24, but I'm not sure, I only have HP Fire memorized. I think I'll toss and keep going for HP Fire or a good Timid one. Thoughts? Comments?

Can somebody take my hex flawless female Fast Ball Elekid and level it up to 30 so it evolves and I can breed it please? Have spitbacks of Dream Ball Pidgey, Dream Ball Buizel, and Luxury Ball Shieldon to give in return.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody take my hex flawless female Fast Ball Elekid and level it up to 30 so it evolves and I can breed it please? Have spitbacks of Dream Ball Pidgey, Dream Ball Buizel, and Luxury Ball Shieldon to give in return.
I can do this. Coming online now. :)
Disclosure: Rare Candies via Powersaves all items code.

Charmander (M) - Adamant - Blaze - 07.31.31.08.31.31

Still usable in battle, or no? The different is almost 10% :| Maybe I'll just use him for non-rated wifi battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)