Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you aloud to simply post finals with out a question? I've seen people do it, I hope it's okay. I miss the discussion thread we used to have; bring back DMP!

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits scizor) and I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case.

EDIT: Sorry Hidden Power type is dark; I used the old Metal Kids tab that had confirmed HP Ice from my Bold one I had just posted a few posts up. My bad.

Last edited:
Charmander (M) - Adamant - Blaze - 07.31.31.08.31.31

Still usable in battle, or no? The different is almost 10% :| Maybe I'll just use him for non-rated wifi battles.
toss

Assuming a shiny, I'd probly just SV hatch an Adamant one, 7HP IV is :(

EDIT:

Are you aloud to simply post finals with out a question? I've seen people do it, I hope it's okay. I miss the discussion thread we used to have; bring back DMP!

[719] Diancie
IVs: 31/04-05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return, Hidden Power Ice
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits scizor) and I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case.
If that has 4 Atk my Diancie and yours have the same IVs in different places :O

Also those IVs don't give HP Ice lol

[719] Diancie
IVs: 31/04-05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return, Hidden Power Ice
Seems I'll have to get that HP fire Diancie myself xD. Good job though, sadly no Diamond Storm for that diancie D:

If that has 4 Atk my Diancie and yours have the same IVs in different places :O

Also those IVs don't give HP Ice lol
Yeah sorry about the bolded, I edited my post with the final IVs ; EDIT: Sorry Hidden Power type is dark; I used the old Metal Kids tab that had confirmed HP Ice from my Bold one I had just posted a few posts up. My bad.

Seems I'll have to get that HP fire Diancie myself xD. Good job though, sadly no Diamond Storm for that diancie D:
I'll get another code, (I have one dud and one used one, so there is a chance I can use my third game) but I really like this one. Moon Blast, Earth Power, Ancient Power/Psychic and Calm Mind is what I was thinking. Maybe Light Screen/Reflect/Stealth Rock; lol I'm not worried about Scizor; I'll just switch. :D

EDIT: Oh, new page:

[719] Diancie
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock / Psychic / Ancient Power, Calm Mind

Last edited:
Offer tonight only!

I am on the hunt for a NA Diancie code before I go get one tomorrow. My deal is simple:

1. If your code traded to me does have 3 guaranteed IVs, I have an extra ORAS demo code I can give.

2. If your code does not, I can offer a friend ball Chansey with egg moves (at least 3 IVs, too busy trying to get special demo mission to check) in trade.

If your code does give 3IVs and you do not want the demo code, I can give you the Chansey instead.

PM me if interested.

Is it possible to get good IV's in wondercards like legends in XY.
I've been trying for a while and I'm getting horrible spreads, I've seen some awesome Diancie but are they just Powersaved?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been trying for a while and I'm getting horrible spreads, I've seen some awesome Diancie but are they just Powersaved?
You're unlucky. Some people's Diancie wondercard has 3 IVs set to 31 (much like the legendaries [and other undiscovered egg group Pokémon] in X and Y), while others' don't. I'm afraid you're in the latter category :(.

[If it makes you feel better, not having 3 IVs at 31 gives a few more possible (although incredibly unlikely) spreads, like HP Fighting or 31 Speed HP Flying.]

Last edited:
You're unlucky. Some people's Diancie wondercard has 3 IVs set to 31 (much like the legendaries [and other undiscovered egg group Pokémon] in X and Y), while others don't. I'm afraid you're in the latter category :(.

[If it makes you feel better, not having 3 IVs at 31 gives a few more possible (although unlikely) spreads, like HP Fighting or 31 Speed HP Flying.]
Sure, you'll just need to reset for the rest of your life to see them. :p

I am in need of a Shiny Stone please if anyone has one to spare, and as I have been breeding of things I have plenty to trade, including a surplus of Togepi's all with 5 IVs from a 2 month long project I just got finished.
EDIT:

If I could find a cloner I would happy to give you a clone of mine. It came with a Naive Nature and x/31/31/x/x/31 and it's already EV trained, I made it into a tank, and it's been working well for me.

You're unlucky. Some people's Diancie wondercard has 3 IVs set to 31 (much like the legendaries [and other undiscovered egg group Pokémon] in X and Y), while others don't. I'm afraid you're in the latter category :(.

[If it makes you feel better, not having 3 IVs at 31 gives a few more possible (although unlikely) spreads, like HP Fighting or 31 Speed HP Flying.]
At least I can fill my dex lol.
Interesting to hear how it's different for some but not others.

Anyhow thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)