Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone at all have a 6IV Shiny Naive Mesprit with Knock Off and Fire Punch? I have looked everywhere, yet no one has one.

Ok, just used my diancie codes and the one on X is a good one, with the IVs non-glitched, not sure on Y yet.

What's the best HP Fire spread possible? Since i've never SR'd or did breeding for HP Abilities, and know nothing about them.

Edited* For rephrasing.

Last edited:
Ok, just used my diancie codes and the one on X is a good one, with the IVs non-glitched, not sure on Y yet.

I really like SRing stuff myself and getting good mons for myself instead of relying on others, so out of curiosity what would be some good HP fire spreads to look for on which two useful natures? Sorry if this has been asked before, but the information would be greatly appreciated so i can get to work on SRing a good one! =]
Probably been asked 1000 times, what are good natures for Diancie? I have 2 codes to use.
nothings really change since you asked last time....naive,hasty, timid for mixed...and -speed or defensive nature other than brave works for regular ( aim for quiet as far as the analysis is concerned)

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this, if it's not I apologize. I am currently doing a breeding project to obtain a shiny timid Budew in a primer/timer ball as a present for Alpha Sapphire once the games come out. I almost have the shiny charm and have been working to obtain good parents. However, my concern is that since I need to use a rose incense over an everstone to get the Budew I want, along with having to keep working for the right IVs, the gender I want, and to get it as a shiny, I'm not sure if I'd be wasting my time with how long it's going to take (especially considering that I am planning on SRing AS to get a perfect Mudkip as well...) I have looked to see if anyone was offering the kind of Budew I want and found no such luck, so that doesn't seem like an option (aside from the fact that I don't have the kind of Pokemon most people are looking for it seems.) TSV breeding also doesn't look like it'll be something I'd be comfortable with, as I'd rather not tamper with my SD card nor connect my 3DS to any foreign server. The only tool I have at my disposal is that I am familiar with PRNGing in X/Y, but that I don't even entirely understand in relation to using it to get a shiny. What should I do?

Also, on another subject, does anyone have a random Unown/Shellos/Snorunt that they would give over for a spitback? I need them for my Pokedex.

Anyone have rough skin Garchomp (any evolution) or lightning rod Raichu (any evolution) for trade? Don't care about nature or ivs, I haven't been able to track down a friend safari Dragon or electric.
I've a few Great Ball Rough Skin Gible I can part with for free, if you still need this. PM me.
So what's a viable nature for Diancie?
Anything not neutral, Lax, or Gentle... though Adamant/Jolly is really pushing it.

Anyone have the Elegant Vivillon pattern with this ball/details?

Either Gender
Timid | Compound Eyes (can Ability Capsule)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | with Rage Powder

Last pattern I need, CMT or I have the River pattern (HA available) in Net/Dive/Luxury balls.

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this, if it's not I apologize. I am currently doing a breeding project to obtain a shiny timid Budew in a primer/timer ball as a present for Alpha Sapphire once the games come out. I almost have the shiny charm and have been working to obtain good parents. However, my concern is that since I need to use a rose incense over an everstone to get the Budew I want, along with having to keep working for the right IVs, the gender I want, and to get it as a shiny, I'm not sure if I'd be wasting my time with how long it's going to take (especially considering that I am planning on SRing AS to get a perfect Mudkip as well...) I have looked to see if anyone was offering the kind of Budew I want and found no such luck, so that doesn't seem like an option (aside from the fact that I don't have the kind of Pokemon most people are looking for it seems.) TSV breeding also doesn't look like it'll be something I'd be comfortable with, as I'd rather not tamper with my SD card nor connect my 3DS to any foreign server. The only tool I have at my disposal is that I am familiar with PRNGing in X/Y, but that I don't even entirely understand in relation to using it to get a shiny. What should I do?

Also, on another subject, does anyone have a random Unown/Shellos/Snorunt that they would give over for a spitback? I need them for my Pokedex.
TSV hatching doesn't touch your SD card in any way or require you to connect to anything, I'm not sure what you think SV hatching is like here? It's basically just plugging your SD card into your computer to read its data and that ... that's perfectly normal. That's how you upload photos from it to your computer and things like that. If you ask someone else to check for you, you don't even have to do the hard part. Then you trade the egg to somebody like a perfectly normal trade. Nothing unnatural or anything about it.

I'd definitely recommend SV hatching. If you don't have the Shiny Charm yet then you can go for the Time Machine Breeding Method too, though I'm pretty sure that'd take ages in comparison.

Edit: Actually this project sounds like fun haha you can request it at my thread if you want to do that too, it'd definitely be the most interesting shiny project I've done yet.

I really hate to ask this here, but does anyone have a spare Diancie (code)?
It won't be available in my country for me, and I really want it...

I know they can't be traded yet, but once they can, I would happily accept someones failed SR Diancie with sucky IV's.
I don't want to come across as a beggar, but I was really looking forward to owning a Diancie.

Last edited:
It won't be available in my country, and I really want it...

I know they can't be traded yet, but once they can, I would happily accept someones failed SR Diancie with sucky IV's.
I don't want to come across as a beggar, but I was really looking forward to owning a Diancie.
Will a us code work for you? If so I grabbed a couple,extra today..make sure it'll work though
Pm me

It won't be available in my country, and I really want it...

Wait, where are you?

Wait, where are you?
There are lots of countries that aren't distributing Diancie codes, if that's what you're asking. My country doesn't have any game store chains at all, it's all little stores and stalls run by young men. I'm lucky to find a semi-popular 3DS game, we're definitely not getting codes haha. I'm glad they're all serial codes and stuff now so I can trade for them. If they were the wifi at your game shop thing, I wouldn't be able to get them at all.

Same song and dance Keep/Toss?
XD001 Lugia
Bold
HP 20-21
Atk:30-31
Def: 26-27
Sp. Atk: 12-13
Sp. Def 30-31
Speed: 24-25

Two 30's ever the trolls. Well played XD.

XD001 Lugia
Bold
HP 20-21
Sp. Def 30-31

If the special was a *little* higher I'd say keep all the way but honestly thats a very nice spread for an XD reset, maybe it can be a support set?

XD001 Lugia
Bold
HP 20-21
Sp. Def 30-31

Since Lugia is a wall, I'd probably say keep despite the less desirable HP, the Def and SpDef are really pretty good. You might not see it again.

This is my first time shiny hatching via TSV and I have (*quite possibly a stupid) question. When I have the desired parents do I simply save upon receiving every egg, hatching, checking IV's and toss/keeping/repeating until I have 5 to check for SV matches?

Well I won't feel too bad tossing it compared to other resets where I have to kill 5 pokemon to get to the shadow. All I have to do is throw Master Ball and I win. Sigh you really can't have it all in this one in a billion spreads game.

This is my first time shiny hatching via TSV and I have (*quite possibly a stupid) question. When I have the desired parents do I simply save upon receiving every egg, hatching, checking IV's and toss/keeping/repeating until I have 5 to check for SV matches?
What I do is:
1. Gather five eggs from Daycare.
2. Go to Lumiose City.
3. Save.
4. Use coin trick to hatch.
5. Check their IVs.
6. If any of them are what I want, I take pictures of all the IV spreads, soft-reset, then mark the IVs of the eggs and deposit the perfect egg(s) in my PC. Then I just go hatch the others.
6. If none are what I want, deposit the babies in my PC and repeat.
7. Once I've got five perfect eggs (or more or less, I have KeyBV so it doesn't matter haha), I check them.

I rarely go beyond that even if I don't have a match immediately though. I just wait for matches to pop up.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
It won't be available in my country for me, and I really want it...

Do you have a PAL 3DS? I have a spare US code that you can try to use. No clue if it'll work if the game isn't English or if the 3DS is PAL, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks to cjlaborde2nd and talisheo, I am closer to completing my collection! I just need a few more.
I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature, which is also now a part of my thread. What I am looking for is:
Chinchou
Mantine
Barboach
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Alomomola
Koffing (No HA)
Misdreavus (No HA)
Cherubi (No HA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)