Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it with Heatran and couldn't use my team, but when I learned it an other TM over eruption it let me play on BattleSpot. Would love if someone else could check this
If I'm not mistaken, the most recent update to the games addressed hacks (or, most likely, potential hacks and/or unlikely 'mons). I believe the only Heatran that can have Eruption is from one of the Ranger games and its associated WiFi event. (OT Oblivia, IIRC).

Either you are in possession of a hacked Heatran (special move Eruption, but wrong OT/ID) or the game just doesn't like Eruption Heatran - maybe it doesn't like its IVs. Can't really say, to be honest.

So, I'd say those are the two most likely explanations for why it wasn't allowed. I'm sure someone else more knowledgeable will correct me or provide more info for you.

Pre-Post Edit:
Yep, Oblivia event Heatran with ID of 03060: HERE

I have an untouched US Gamestop Diancie that I haven't got from the delivery girl yet or an untouched US Gamestop Diancie code. I am looking for a bold HA eevee with hyper voice and wish. I am open to other offers as well.

LF Diancie with good IVs and the following natures:
Quiet
Relaxed
Sassy
Timid
Bold

I kinda want high speed IV even on the -speed natures on as I don't really like TR.

Also want:
Jolly/adamant Victini with V-create and bolt strike
Adamant/Naive/hasty Rayquaza with V-create

Quiet
Relaxed
Sassy
Timid
Bold

I kinda want high speed IV even on the -speed natures on as I don't really like TR.

Also want:
rufusdrumknott has the only Quiet one I've seen, it does have 0-1 speed, but it's basically flawless

AfroThunderRule has a nice Bold one from the original JPN event

Pokéguy has a good Timid one, I'm sure others do too

I need help evolving a poke, cany anyone help? I have a few things to trade in exchange for your help.

Bold hv eevee
Adamant 5 iv belly drum marill
5 iv calm cleffa
Shiny genosect
And more

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need help evolving a poke, cany anyone help? I have a few things to trade in exchange for your help.

Bold hv eevee
Adamant 5 iv belly drum marill
5 iv calm cleffa
Shiny genosect
And more
I can do this. Adding your FC and coming online now. (Don't need anything in exchange) :).

Quiet
Relaxed
Sassy
Timid
Bold

Also want:
I have the Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)