Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be getting more codes once I head to collage tomorrow (since Gamestop is literally right around the corner). If you can be patient I'll be able to go and ask for one for you if you want c:
Yeah thanks I'd very much appreciate that!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Im going to soft reset for some good iv legends on my black 2 does anyone have some tips for me? (first time trying to soft reset)
Just curious, do you know about RNG manipulation? It's a legal way to get perfect IV Pokémon in Gens 3, 4, and 5 without plain old soft resetting. It would save you a ton of time, and you'd get better results. Of course, if you just want to SR for the fun of it because you want a challenge, just ignore me.

Just curious, do you know about RNG manipulation? It's a legal way to get perfect IV Pokémon in Gens 3, 4, and 5 without soft resetting. It would save you a ton of time, and you'd get better results. Of course, if you just want to SR for the fun of it because you want a challenge, just ignore me.
I can only rng in gen 3 i wish i knew how to rng in gen 4 en 5

Greettings trainers from smogon ...i come with a trading request hoping it will sound fair for any of you.

I been resetting alot my X version for get a good amount of the exclusive mega tones from X , with a purpose in mind.

I want to trade megastones of X for any exclusive mega stone of Y

I trade:

Macnetite
charizite X
Pinsirite
tyranitarite

In exchange for.

charizite Y
aggronite
Houndoomite

And the exclusive trade of Mewtwocite X in exchange of Mewtwocite Y

My f.c for anyone interested.

3737-9795-0066

thank you for your time.
-In the name of the machine

Not sure if it is possible to give, though I am looking for a serial code for the EU Diancie event. Due to certain situations I am unable to get to a GameStop myself for it.

I got alot to offer for it, and if wanted I can give a copy of the Diancie I will SR along with some other stuff. It will be cloned with use of Powersaves.
And no, I will not use the event code from PS as I personally feel uncomfortable trading any cracked mystery gift pokés.

We can do it now ....but i must insist for you to have the stones i offer :)
my warhammer fandom demmand loyalty worth for what i could gain

charizite x
tyranitarite
macnetite

and the mewtwocite x

what is your f.c ?

Last edited:
I'm gonna restart my x game one more time before ORAS for another NA viv pattern..question is, which should i go for and in which ball (I have flawless females in every ball besides timer)...
ones not to suggest because I already did them:
Savannah in quick
Ocean in dive
archipelago in lux
jungle in dusk
sun in heal
sandstorm in lux
Polar

I also already have high plains and icy snow.

In addition, I have eggs of all the ones listed so if anyone is willing to breed me the ones NA can't get(in particular meadow, monsoon,river, and garden) in a specific ball, in an egg...I'm open to doing an egg trade. just pm me for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)