Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need this pokes:
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes![/quote]

Need this pokes:
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes!
[/quote]
Naive or Jolly for Rayquaza, maybe Adamant too. And you do know that Mostthe3rd and Buckert both have various Ditto they're giving away, right? (at least now you do!)

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Looking for a naughty synch and a jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 ditto.

My thread is completely out of date but I have a bunch of bankball and dexnav HA's, in addition to a bunch of 5IV pokes that I can trade. Let me know what you're looking for in return, it's kind of a hassle to list everything here.

Naive or Jolly for Rayquaza, maybe Adamant too. And you do know that Mostthe3rd and Buckert both have various Ditto they're giving away, right? (at least now you do!)[/quote]
What do you mean? I just have to ask them for the dittos and they will give me them? And if ditto is in heal ball so the babys will be in heal ball to?

LF: Tornadus. Just to get Landorus in ORAS then I can trade it back. Anyone?

Edit: Nevermind, you're all too slow

Last edited:
What do you mean? I just have to ask them for the dittos and they will give me them? And if ditto is in heal ball so the babys will be in heal ball to?
Just follow the rules of their respective giveaways and you'll get yourself a Ditto. Anything bred with Ditto that isn't female and/or in a Master or Cherish Ball will end up in a regular Poke Ball. Ditto cannot pass its own ball down... at least, not in this generation. Who knows a generation or so from now?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
^^ It means the Pokemon was just caught, never used in battle, so no EVs, etc

Still looking for a Female HA Luxury Ball Sableye, IVs and Nature don't matter. Also in need of an Ability Capsule if anyone has a spare? I can toss a Dive Ball HA Skrelp spitback w/ a PP Max in exchange. (Credit eeveefan for the original parent.)
Helped, thanks Most!

Last edited:
I misread metalkid's IV calculator and I SAVED on a 30 spd IV naive rayquaza, after days and days of SR'ing. Holy fuck do i feel stupid.

I guess it is still usable, as the only two mons with base 95 spd are rayquaza and kyurem forms, but the kyurems suck and vs. other rayquaza I guess I'll have to switch out.

Might be a long shot, but I'll still ask. Looking for a good Naive ORAS rayquaza with 31 spd. IV. Don't have much to offer, but I can do breeding projects (including SV stuff). Also thinking about picking up a power save so I can clone stuff.

I misread metalkid's IV calculator and I SAVED on a 30 spd IV naive rayquaza, after days and days of SR'ing. Holy fuck do i feel stupid.

I guess it is still usable, as the only two mons with base 95 spd are rayquaza and kyurem forms, but the kyurems suck and vs. other rayquaza I guess I'll have to switch out.

Might be a long shot, but I'll still ask. Looking for a good Naive ORAS rayquaza with 31 spd. IV. Don't have much to offer, but I can do breeding projects (including SV stuff). Also thinking about picking up a power save so I can clone stuff.
If the other stats are all good (I guess at least 3 of em are 31) that's still pretty solid, most rayquazas/kyurems probly run adamant/modest and they won't risk the speed tie anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)