Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably an odd question, but did the demo datamining show if the Soul Dew is still in the game's coding? Considering its absence from XY, I'm wondering if they decided to drop it because the Latis were OP.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I got enough of SRing Diance so I'll go for a good HP Grass Zapdos instead. With what nature (between Modest and Timid) should I SR it?

I got enough of SRing Diance so I'll go for a good HP Grass Zapdos instead. With what nature (between Modest and Timid) should I SR it?
My vote goes to Modest. Zapdos's Strength is only just enough, and I'm not sure what in particular an Offensive Zapdos NEEDS to outspeed with Timid (if there is something, please correct me).

Hey all. I need a fast favor. Doubt you'd want anything from my shop(plus I'll have more useful stuff shortly).

I need two females. An HA Telepathy Kirlia/ball doesn't matter as well as an HA Limber Bunneary or Lopunny/ball doesn't matter.

I'm breeding for all the other ORAS megas minus Audino bc who cares about Audino. You help me, and I'll give your pick at a flawless anything and a 4-5 spitback IV of something else ORAS related. PM of hit me back here asap. Thanks!

Anyone interested in this?

Kalos bred, lv. 1, UT
Adamant/rock head
counter, curse
I bred the egg, and it was hatched by redditor joelrsx

uncloned, any offers?

How viable/what tiers do you think Mega Gallade and Swampert will be?
*this is alll imo* Mega gallade will have a lot of competition in mega medicham. The only thing it really has over it is speed(but lacks fake out which partially mitigates that) so I'm guessing it's gonna be BL (which for all intents and purposes is ou just...not quite good enough). Swampert will probably be ou as an offensive SRer, but will see use in ubers where there will be permarain again, and it's weakness is relatively uncommon

Thanks guys^^ harkening to know that both are viable, they're some of my favorite pokemon. Shame Milotic didnt end up with one.

*this is alll imo* Mega gallade will have a lot of competition in mega medicham. The only thing it really has over it is speed(but lacks fake out which partially mitigates that) so I'm guessing it's gonna be BL (which for all intents and purposes is ou just...not quite good enough). Swampert will probably be ou as an offensive SRer, but will see use in ubers where there will be permarain again, and it's weakness is relatively uncommon
Doesn't the heavy rain disappear as soon as Kyogre is withdrawn from battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)