Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people chill out with the ORAS spoilers? If someone ask you a question about game spoilers can you please send them the answer via pm? Not everyone has the game yet and not everyone wants to beat it in one day just so they can SR for legends.
Yes, people are allowed to ask questions, I never said that they weren't. What I asked was that if the answer to those questions contained spoilers for the game could people please send the answer as a PM. It was only a request not a demand. It's pretty standard practice to cover spoilers for at least a few weeks after the game has been released (and it hasn't even released in all countries yet). That may not be the case here but it wouldn't hurt anyone to take a few extra seconds to avoid it so that those who don't want to be spoiled can still trade and contribute to the SR thread.
I will say what I said to people complaining about "spoilers" on a few facebook groups, it's the internet people are going to talk about the game and post game things no matter what. The only way you're going to keep people from posting spoilers is making it impossible for anyone to post at all in the forums. If you really don't want the game spoiled, then go on a mini vacation where there isn't any cellphone service and can't connect to the internet until the games come out in your region.

I am looking for a Nickname-able, KALOS caught Articuno and Moltres. IV's/Nature do not matter.

I am willing to trade any 2 of the following pokemon together holding any 2 in game items of your choice apiece for them.

All the following pokemon are Kalos or ORAS bred with perfect 5-6IVs, battle ready with egg moves/HA ect.

Zoroark
Siesmitoad
Greninja
Toxicroak
Murkrow
Dragonair
Salamence
Umbreon
Pyroar
Feraligatr
Vaporeon
Clawitzer
Kingler
Quagsire
Noivern
Hydreigon

Hey everyone, I've finally finished leveling a lvl100 Blissey with only Healing Wish. Once I find someone to help clone it then we can get an exp farm going since the E4 is painfully slow.

Secret Base battles are daily so my idea is to gather enough people to have a base each with a full team of 6 suicidal Blisseys. With good co-ordination we can efficiently place them beside each other. If interested then please let me know! This is going to take at least 15 people to do!

Hey everyone, I've finally finished leveling a lvl100 Blissey with only Healing Wish. Once I find someone to help clone it then we can get an exp farm going since the E4 is painfully slow.

Secret Base battles are daily so my idea is to gather enough people to have a base each with a full team of 6 suicidal Blisseys. With good co-ordination we can efficiently place them beside each other. If interested then please let me know! This is going to take at least 15 people to do!
I'm not sure how this works and I can't clone but count me in!

Bump for new page.

I am looking for a Nickname-able, KALOS caught Articuno and Moltres
. IV's/Nature do not matter.

I am willing to trade any 2 of the following pokemon together holding any 2 in game items of your choice apiece for them.

All the following pokemon are Kalos or ORAS bred with perfect 5-6IVs, battle ready with egg moves/HA ect.

Zoroark
Siesmitoad
Greninja
Toxicroak
Murkrow
Dragonair
Salamence
Umbreon
Pyroar
Feraligatr
Vaporeon
Clawitzer
Kingler
Quagsire
Noivern
Hydreigon

FC - 5472-8850-9126 - IGN - Andraste

So the spread is 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA, EMs and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

Also, which pokemon which previously required transfer to get their HA get their HA in ORAS?I don't wanna check the discussion thread to get spoiled, can someone make a list?I want this so that I know what transfer females to trade for and what to not trade for
Anyone?

Better solution is bank them over to X and Y and grind them in the restaurant . You'll have more time to soft reset for stuffs and play with post-game

Quick Feet Shroomish / Technician Breloom with Spore please?
(preferrably at high levels and +atk nature, although a low level one won't hurt xD)

Is there any way to breed the Hoenn starters (Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip) in anything but a standard Poké Ball now that ORAS have been released?

Last edited:
Anyone have Synchronizers with the following Natures?
Jolly & Relaxed.
I'm going after the Lake Guardians, and these could really help make soft reseting easier...(However after the BS I just experienced with Regice over the past 4 hours I am unsure).
If so would anyone be willing to trade me one?

Really looking for a shiny Groudon guys. Don't care about IVs. I have multiple shinies/events/flawless pokes. PM for offers.

I happen to have a shiny female treecko with all that you require besides the 31 Sp def. Flawless HP Rock actually.
I don't need a female, a male will suffice if it has those 2 IVs?Also, I think I should ask this question in the open, you had a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo which was semi redis, but I have seen it being traded around a lot as full redis, I didn't want to trade it till I got the permission from you.

Hello everyone! After an insanely long hiatus I'm back and soon to be reopening my old trade thread but this time for ORAS! If this spot is for x/y only please let me know!

Side note:
SRd for kyogre in AS and ended up getting modest
19/7/31/31/32/31
Personally I think it's great and 10iv in health shouldn't make much of a difference right?

Hello everyone! After an insanely long hiatus I'm back and soon to be reopening my old trade thread but this time for ORAS! If this spot is for x/y only please let me know!

Side note:
SRd for kyogre in AS and ended up getting modest
19/7/31/31/32/31
Personally I think it's great and 10iv in health shouldn't make much of a difference right?
I'd be pretty happy with 32IVs on SpD :P maybe recheck the calculator in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)