Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Thundurus. Can trade for a Landorus or Heatran or pretty much anything else. Also willing to clone it and give back the original.

K/T this Pikachu?
20 - 24 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 31 / 30, 31
Hasty Nature

Edit: Kept. I can finally get on with my life xD

Last edited:
Really looking for a shiny Groudon guys.

Don't care about IVs.

I have multiple shinies/events/flawless pokes, I'm just to lazy to dig through them and make a list.

PM for offers.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
SpA was actually a 31, Serebii calc was being weird. The IV checker said that Def/SpA/SpD all couldn't be beat so they were all 31, the Serebii calculator just said 30 so I went with that.
Serebii lists the average IV in the box. All the possible IVs are listed vertically downward (in your screenshot it shows both 30 and 31).

Looking for a Thundurus. Can trade for a Landorus or Heatran or pretty much anything else. Also willing to clone it and give back the original.
I have an HP Ice and Flying one, will you trade both for your Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 Diancie?

I have a spread 31/D/F/D/F/D anyone have a treecko with HA, EMs and 30 def and 31 sp.def?Other IVs don't matter, I will return the parent as soon as I breed it out

Also, I am looking to do some HP Projects for the community, just PM me about it, I would like you to reccomend EMs and HP spread with Pokeball, I will give you a perfect female parent when done, please be patient list for my reference

1. HP Fire Skrelp in Lux ball with HA for Trev(in return for giving me the great parent :D)
  2. HP Fire Hexflawless Naive Treecko for myself
Also looking for these with HA, PM me if you have any of them I will offer you stuff

• Dive Ball Minun
  • Repeat ball Plusle
  • Nest Ball hoppip
  • Great ball Taillow
  • Dive and Nest ball Wingull
  • Dive and Great ball roggenrola
  • Heal Ball Zubat
  • Repeat and Luxury ball Heatmor
  • Premier ball Geodude

Last edited:
Timid Raikou 31/1/31/25/31/30 keep or toss. I miss the speedtie on Starmie

30IV=31IV @ Lvl 50 Thanks for the correction! But will the SpA miss out on a XKO?

Decided that Starmie isn't common enough in the current meta to worry about the speed tie. If a better Raikou comes along from someone else then I'll just get that instead!

Last edited:
God Chu has come:

25-29/31/30-31
31/30-31/31

Hasty

Keep or toss?

(and ST this thing to find out exact Attack/Speed was a drag...)

30IV=31IV @ Lvl 50. But will the SpA miss out on a XKO?
You will miss the speed tie.

30=31 at LV 50 ONLY if there is no EV investment.
Raikou will invest in Speed.

So toss.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for someone who can be my distributor in my next giveaway. Will give 31 Dittos and a lot synchronizers away. Post on my wall if you want to help.

Going to make an attempt to try to get
, which ball fits best
?, was thinking of
using because of the green tail and spot on its head.
Why not
? has better animation and if you use your imagination the shadows are thunderclouds :P

Keep or toss?

#380 Latias [Timid]
IVs: 27 / 11, 12, 13 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 31 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.31: 98 / 52 / 70 / 82 / 95 / 90

Edit: Tossed even though it is good I want perfect HP after all, thanks.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone with a Gothorita (Psychic) Friend Safari, or someone with a female Luxury Ball HA Gothita spitback.

LF someone with a Gothorita (Psychic) Friend Safari, or someone with a female Luxury Ball HA Gothita spitback.
I was checking Friend Safaris, I haven't been in, before and ran into one that I couldn't run away from, so I had to catch it, since my leading Smeargle could only damage it with False Swipe.
I have a female HA Gothorita in a Luxury Ball now. Just send me a trade request, I'm online.

Last edited:

30IV=31IV @ Lvl 50 Thanks for the correction! But will the SpA miss out on a XKO?

Decided that Starmie isn't common enough in the current meta to worry about the speed tie. If a better Raikou comes along from someone else then I'll just get that instead!
That's HP Ice too, nice SR

So it's been 12 long hours of SRing for this stupid Reshiram. I can't even catch one let alone get a decent IV. Does anyone have any tips? I get it to red and paralyze it, but the damn thing won't stay in the ball :'(

Goodra Can you clone? I have one on my ORAS but I lost my X so I'll have to get a clone back from you.

*Trev* No, I didn't even think about that! Thanks bud, gonna go google that right now! (dat alliteration)

EDIT: I think I'll toss this but I want you guys' opinion: Modest 12-13/4-5/31/31/31/29

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)