Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a new SD card after my first one started getting full. And I started to think.
Is it possible to have an other save file of pokemon Alpha/Omega/Y/X on the old card so I could use it for hunting legendaries?

Thundurus - #642 (Timid)
HP: 16 - 17
Att: 0 - 3
Def: 22 - 23
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Thundurus - #642 (Timid) : 16 - 17 / 0 - 3 / 22 - 23 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

Hmmm, what's the capture rate on Thundurus in Alpha Sapphire? Got this one in a Premier Ball. HP seems too low though. Leaning towards tossing.

Capture rate is 3. You want to toss this obviously, you only got the 3 default 31's.
You're right Buckert, I'm sorry, it's late here and I've been tossing Premier Balls all night haha. I tossed.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a rather specific request: I need a level 96 Natu with 174 Spe (which means it needs to have a 21 Spe IV with a Timid nature (having sync in addition is preferable too)). I don't have a whole lot in compensation, but feel free to ask for something from my trade thread.

Last edited:
Without HA, I would go Moon. With HA, go with dream.
I agree with Sakuretsu with shinies though.
Anyway, does anyone have a HP Rock ditto?
If you are still looking for that hp rock ditto I can trade you one.
Just put something on gts requesting a lv. 60-70 ditto and I will trade it to you.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know where I can find RNG spreads for Dry Battery Ruby and Sapphire?
There's a few listed here, but you can find others by searching on RNG Reporter with a seed of 0x5A0.
Keep?
Groudon Naughty nature:
158/168/144/103/89/95
Listing the IVs is more useful than the stats (otherwise you're leaving more of the leg work up to the person trying to help you).
For reference:
29–31 / 29–31 / 29–31 / 18–19 / 29–31 / 20–22.

But toss. Really, I'd toss anything other than 28+/31/28+/31/28+/31 with the rather more generous IV generation method in Gen 6.

Edit:
I cant haha,i only know that the speed supposed to be 99 an spa 108
• Go here.
• Enter the details:
Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 14.30.04.png

• Click "Submit". Read given information.
Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 14.31.46.png

Last edited:
Alright, how about this? Keep or toss:

RUBY Groudon, Jolly nature,

27-28/29-31/27-28/X/23-24/29-31

Great IVs for the Generation it is from, just wondering about the nature. Is this worth keeping?

Edit: Exact IVs are 27/30/27/30/24/30

Last edited:
If you are still looking for that hp rock ditto I can trade you one.
Just put something on gts requesting a lv. 60-70 ditto and I will trade it to you.
Thanks! I put up a Level 31 female sableye, with the message: Most rockies :D. IGN: Tori.

There's a few listed here, but you can find others by searching on RNG Reporter with a seed of 0x5A0.

Listing the IVs is more useful than the stats (otherwise you're leaving more of the leg work up to the person trying to help you).
For reference:
29–31 / 29–31 / 29–31 / 18–19 / 29–31 / 20–22.

But toss. Really, I'd toss anything other than 28+/31/28+/31/28+/31 with the rather more generous IV generation method in Gen 6.

Edit:

• Go here.
• Enter the details:

• Click "Submit". Read given information.
Yea i know but im not with a computer nwxt to me so i cant say how much the stats is.

Looking for Gothorita

5 IV's (0 Atk)
Modest
Shadow Tag

Can give 5 IV (0 Spatk) Jolly Ralts (will have to breed it but I have it set up somewhat already) or request a pokemon and I'll see what I can do.

A Gothorita with just Shadow Tag is acceptable as well but preferably what I listed above :)

Keep, what Pokeball?
Timer, I had been trying for Repeat but it was taking far too long.
Any more opinions?

I'm just worried that Jolly isn't a good enough nature. Could somebody please confirm or deny whether this would be viable?

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a rather specific request: I need a level 96 Natu with 174 Spe (which means it needs to have a 21 Spe IV with a Timid nature (having sync in addition is preferable too)). I don't have a whole lot in compensation, but feel free to ask for something from my trade thread.
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)