Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Still looking for a Female HA Luxury Ball Sableye, IVs and Nature don't matter. Also in need of an Ability Capsule if anyone has a spare? I can toss a Dive Ball HA Skrelp spitback w/ a PP Max in exchange. (Credit eeveefan for the original parent.)

Hey can any one help a brother out with a 6 IV Ditto, doesn't matter for the nature. PM me cheers <3
mostthe3rd has a bunch of flawless and HP German Dittos. Give him a shout.

On the way to E4 right now!

Just a quick question on how to quick start breeding.
Would a logical process be to DexNav chain a 3IV pokemon and its female counterpart to try and get a higher IV parent?

Thanks.

On the way to E4 right now!

Just a quick question on how to quick start breeding.
Would a logical process be to DexNav chain a 3IV pokemon and its female counterpart to try and get a higher IV parent?

Thanks.
That's a fairly decent place to start - you could also (if you don't have one) acquire a free 6 IV Ditto from one of the few giveaways here (Buckert or mostthe3rd) and that would make things infinitely easier.

That's a fairly decent place to start - you could also (if you don't have one) acquire a free 6 IV Ditto from one of the few giveaways here (Buckert or mostthe3rd) and that would make things infinitely easier.
Word. I just recalled leaving GTS mon for mostthe3rd. Aight, I'm getting pumped!

Also took a look at your thread, whats a spitback?

and nowadays everyone cares about matching poke balls...probably due to the pokemon center's animation haha

Word. I just recalled leaving GTS mon for mostthe3rd. Aight, I'm getting pumped!

and nowadays everyone cares about matching poke balls...probably due to the pokemon center's animation haha
A spitback is a Pokemon from breeding that is not the desired result, usually because it only has a few IVs, doesn't have the right egg moves, or something like that.

Personally I like rare balls because of the battle animation. Once I beat the E4 I never even heal my Pokemon, I just switch around Pokes in the PC haha.

A spitback is a Pokemon from breeding that is not the desired result, usually because it only has a few IVs, doesn't have the right egg moves, or something like that.

Personally I like rare balls because of the battle animation. Once I beat the E4 I never even heal my Pokemon, I just switch around Pokes in the PC haha.
Rufus hit the nail on the head...I like the matching balls because I'm a collector. It's also infinitely faster to just "heal" your Pokemon yourself by PCing them.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Still looking for a Female HA Luxury Ball Sableye, IVs and Nature don't matter. Also in need of an Ability Capsule if anyone has a spare? I can toss a Dive Ball HA Skrelp spitback w/ a PP Max in exchange. (Credit eeveefan for the original parent.)

Hey, look here if you have the listed pokes im looking for, jolly ralts and treecko i might get so ignore them.
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Jolly 5iv ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino

Hey, look here if you have the listed pokes im looking for, jolly ralts and treecko i might get so ignore them.
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Jolly 5iv ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
relating to this so i don't forget I will be busy for the next hour and then go to sleep then I will be gone for most of tomorrow but if anyone can clone for me much later on let me know. I need you to clone a 6iv unburden female treeko and in exchange you can have anything from my thread.

I have encountered a problem in my alpha sapphire, recently the berry master and his wife stops giving me berries and tell me come again tomorrow, but a day has past and they told me the same thing. i have also change the time to 23.59 and waited it to become 00.01 but nothing happens. The same goes for my secret pals in my secret bases, my secret pals also tell me to come back tomorrow to show their special skills. The only thing that happen is i recently switch my 3ds console temporary but i am not sure if that is the issue. is there anyway to solve it besides restarting a new game?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have encountered a problem in my alpha sapphire, recently the berry master and his wife stops giving me berries and tell me come again tomorrow, but a day has past and they told me the same thing. i have also change the time to 23.59 and waited it to become 00.01 but nothing happens. The same goes for my secret pals in my secret bases, my secret pals also tell me to come back tomorrow to show their special skills. The only thing that happen is i recently switch my 3ds console temporary but i am not sure if that is the issue. is there anyway to solve it besides restarting a new game?
The game takes note of whenever you change your 3DS' time, and you have to wait another 24 hours from that point.

Anyone has a Jolly Moxie DDance perfect Ivs Scraggy (female and caught in a cool ball if possible, if not it's still alright) to trade?
Please contact me via MP if so, I have some shinies and wonder trade goodies to trade in exchange!

Is there anyone online who can check some eggs for me? I've got 4 eggs that need to be checked. You will need to tell me the TSV of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)