Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a timid Technician Meowth and a timid Pidgey. IV's do not matter, just need correct nature and ability. Willing to trade two Pokemon off my thread.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So now I inderstand why it is a pain in the butt to get a baby pokemon with exact egg moves and exact nature....thanks for the information:/
Edit: is there a faster way to breed baby pokemon
This is one of those times I suggest people do use the Time Machine Breeding Method.
For this particular case, you can:
  • Breed yourself 10 or so female parents of various IVs.
  • Find yourself a Time Machine spread which matches one of these parents.
  • Reset and withdraw the test parents.
  • Evolve only the one parent you need, and place in the daycare.
  • Get egg.

I use the Battle Resort for breeding. The shifting camera is annoying, yes, but you get used to it after awhile. At least I have.
the camera isnt the issue:(

The endless Battle Resort path does exist, here's a video that explains it well.

It's by far the best place we have for breeding in Gen 6, since it has the IV checker guy in the Pokemon Center, a Day Care center right on the path, and it's in an endless loop. The only flaw is that there's a couple areas of deep sand that slow you down. (Whyyyyy GameFreak...)
I got it still I prefer the x and y way because for this to work you have to first push right then up at exactly the right location or it fails which is realy annoying:(

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
the camera isnt the issue:(

I got it still I prefer the x and y way because for this to work you have to first push right then up at exactly the right location or it fails which is realy annoying:(
No, all you do is press up once you've bumped into one of the corners, then hold it down. There's no timing involved or anything. It beats flying back and forth between hatching in Lumiose and collecting eggs on Route 7 in X and Y, or switching from left to right when hatching on Route 7.

No, all you do is press up once you've bumped into one of the corners, then hold it down. There's no timing involved or anything. It beats flying back and forth between hatching in Lumiose and collecting eggs on Route 7 in X and Y, or switching from left to right when hatching on Route 7.
not all corners though its faster yes but more annoying as well because you have to have to spot exactly right ive tried a few corners and asside from one they all got me stuck somewhere:(

oh wel nothing can be done about it its the way it is still i will continue to do most my breeding on x and y might take some more time buts its way less annoying aslo after every hatched egg you have to readjust:(

thanks for the help though

I'm looking for these, please vm/pm if you have them. I have tons of dream ball female mons to offer.

gothita female
in luxury ball
shadow tag
modest 5 iv

eevee female
in nest ball
no ha
timid hp water

hippopotas female
luxury ball/ moon ball
no ha
impish
em- slack off

I'm currently having an issue where I was editing and adding links to a post #3 in my thread but then all the sudden half the post is now a link.

And even by going into BB edit mode to delete the link, it does nothing and reappears.

Also the post is getting ridiculous amounts of [/size] [/quote] [/B] tags on some of the text that magically appear every time I edit.

Anyone can suggest what I should do?

I'm almost tempted to say screw it and use @ instead of /url even tho it will send hundreds messages to other peeps. : /

Last edited:
LF someone to clone the following pokemon for me, you can keep a non-redis copy of each as compensation:

My Cloyster
OT: Garret ID: 43516
(Female) - Jolly - Skill Link
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, Aqua Ring
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2enyhc/3182/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis

My Scizor (Mega Scizor)
OT: ュキナ ID: 62317
(Female) - Adamant - Technician
Eggmoves: Defog, Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Night Slash
(Bred by me, Hatched by a user with matching SV on the Japanese TSV Database Spreadsheet)
Available ut lvl 1
Note: Japanese Language will change to English upon Evolution.
Non-Redis

My Dragonite
OT: Joe ID: 06792
(Male) - Adamant - Marvel Scale
Eggmoves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2gw55p/3295/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis
How many clones do you need?

down to about 30 left for a living hoenn dex. still need the following can offer 5ivs or spitbacks from my thread for these.
Silcoon
shiftry
gallade
vigroroth
shedninja
azurill
probobopass
delcatty
magnemite
vileplume
bellossom
magcargo
grimer
grumpig
sandslash
vibrava
flygon
cacnea
cacturne
igglybuff
wigglytuff
milotic
dusknoir
chingling
chimecho
wynaut
rhyperior
froslass
huntail
gorebyss
lanturn
seadra
kingdra
shelgon
registeel

Ender

pelagic
is a Contributor Alumnus
Tossed a 30-31/x/30-31/24-26/31/30-31 Timid Latios

Stupid Special Attack. Realistically, what should I be aiming for here?

in need of a leech seed ferroseed thats it ivs and natures dont matter ill trade basically anything for it i have a lot haha

Tossed a 30-31/x/30-31/24-26/31/30-31 Timid Latios

Stupid Special Attack. Realistically, what should I be aiming for here?
29+/x/28+/31/28+/31 is what should be aimed for. 29 in HP gives a handy Life Orb number, otherwise go for perfection in that stat. Attack is of little meaning to a Timid Latios, and go for perfect in Special Attack and Speed especially. You can sacrifice a little in the defenses if you want, depending if it's just for yourself or if you intend to offer it for trade. Using the L series of EV bags in Super Training can help indicate if a stat has an odd IV or an even one. Alternatively, Latios can happily take HP Fire.

Hello, fellow humans! I was looking for a F.E.A.R/gimmick team to play around with my friends, and I would like to request a shiny level 1 aron with the egg move endeavor. Obviously, iv's don't matter, but if you could supply me with that pokemon it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

*I have a shiny female ralts if you want it for trade.

So in the battle chatuea I am at the rank of marquis. I have a few questions how do I get to fight stronger trainers now the trainers still have low leveled pokemon and how do I get the gym leaders to appear. I am the correct rank in order to see them.
edit:gym leader found they show at random times great.

Last edited:
lol...should I keep a Quirky 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 10, 11 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 Rayquaza? Why does RNG need to troll me so hard.
No, never keep a neutral nature. I know how you feel though I've been SRing the Shiny Jirachi event and I've been trolled with hex-flawless Serious.

So in the battle chatuea I am at the rank of marquis. I have a few questions how do I get to fight stronger trainers now the trainers still have low leveled pokemon and how do I get the gym leaders to appear. I am the correct rank in order to see them.
edit:gym leader found they show at random times great.
You can make all the Trainers be at higher levels, get more Trainers, and so on by sending out Writs. And yes, they're worth it if you want to gain a lot of money fast. If you're into just levelling up fast, better use the restaurants, but they drain your money something awful so I prefer the Chateau.

Edit: You make a loss more often than not with Chateau and if you're just level-grinding, planning around the Pokes is annoying.

Last edited:
You can make all the Trainers be at higher levels, get more Trainers, and so on by sending out Writs. And yes, they're worth it if you want to gain a lot of money fast. If you're into just levelling up fast, better use the restaurants, but they drain your money something awful so I prefer the Chateau.
Until you sell off the boatloads of Balm Mushrooms Restaurant Le Wow gives. There's still the boatloads of Protect spam to contend with, though...

thanks I did not know that I was a little confused with something I was reading.

Ender

pelagic
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, so I just got a 30-31/30-31/27-29/30-31/31/30-31 Timid Latios (somewhat vain), but I want to check if its speed is 30 or 31. How would I go about doing this? Thanks!

Should I just play to Fortree and check its hidden power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)