Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Would brave or adamant be better for groudon
Adamant imo. Groudon still doesn't really use special attacks outside of Lava Plume. Adamant uses more sets too like ParaSD, offensive Stealth Rock, and Rock Polish.

Which is better these days: Pikachu or Raichu? I hear there are better to use electric competetive Pokemon
If you mean competitive like in the OU environment, I'm afraid both of those aren't very good in the current metagame. Mega Manectric, Raikou, Thundurus, Magnezone, and Rotom-W are better Electrics to use if you want to use one. You want to talk competitive here though: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/overused.281/ (use their SQSA thread for more help!).

Last edited:
But if you would say which is better, Pikachu or Raichu? I hear it's Raichu now. Which saddens me to say then, Ash when you gonna level up your Pokemon? I heard if Raichu could learn Extreme Speed it would be far better.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
But if you would say which is better, Pikachu or Raichu? I hear it's Raichu now. Which saddens me to say then, Ash when you gonna level up your Pokemon? I heard if Raichu could learn Extreme Speed it would be far better.
Raichu because it has better overall stats despite Pikachu hitting a little harder. lol But the 20+ Speed difference makes Raichu a lot better.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
i saw japan got a pikachu with surf. would surf on raichu be good, or does it really need extreme speed?
Surf Raichu is good, but the hard part is actually getting a legit good one. I don't know too much about this subject however. I haven't heard of a Raichu with Extreme Speed before.

If you want to talk more, move it to my profile page.

Hi all and happy new year!

Just poking my head in to see if anyone has any Spitback H/A Poliwag's going spare? Ideally with Encore as an egg move and Bold nature, but really the HA is the biggie. Can't get hold of one for love nor money!

I've not got a lot in return (that people won't already have by the bucket load), but in my old X+Y box I've got a few spitback Charmander + DD,
a few 4iv larvitar w/Stealth rock
and should still have a few 5iv + disable gengar (timid)

Or if anyone is after anything in particular itemwise, feel free to ask, as I may well have something or other lying around! Thanks in advance to anyone who shows interest!

So I have a Gengar 6 ivs shiny, but no sludge wave. i have one shiny gengar from the event with 1 iv with sludge wave. should i breed for a 5 iv or 6 iv with sludge wave or just teach the one with 6ivs substitute instead?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I have a Gengar 6 ivs shiny, but no sludge wave. i have one shiny gengar from the event with 1 iv with sludge wave. should i breed for a 5 iv or 6 iv with sludge wave or just teach the one with 6ivs substitute instead?
Sludge Wave isn't an egg move, so if you bred, the offspring wouldn't know it.

I'm after a careful Munchlax spitback or Careful Snorlax. IV's/Ability irrelevant as I will be breeding from it.

In return I have some spitbacks of my own.

Onix - Adamant - Weak Armor - Premier Ball
Magikarp - Adamant - Rattled/Swift Swim - Dive Ball
Nidoran M - Timid - Hustle - Poke Ball

Or any item that you might be after (with the exception of a Destiny Knot, foolishly left mine on a Pokemon and flung it into the Wonder Trade abyss and have served my time doing contests to get another one.)

On an unrelated note I have a Zubat with a blue pentagon that knows defog. Is this likely to be an illegal 'mon? If I am correct Defog is a DPPt HM move and the blue pentagon is an identifier of Pokemon originating from XYORAS...so the two should be mutually exclusive?

Last edited:
Sludge Wave isn't an egg move, so if you bred, the offspring wouldn't know it.
well, dang. so the only way of getting a good iv gengar with the rite nature and move is through luck then by soft resetting the game. such a shame. and impish isnt good nature for gengar rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)