Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone be Ok with letting me clone a tornadus? Im willing to trade anything in return but would be greatful if I could just do a quick clone and give back

Need some cloning. I am leaving 1.5 hours from this post, so we need to make it fast:

3 copies of the following:
Mild Yveltal
Hasty Diancie
Hasty HP Fire Greninja
Timid Reshiram
Modest Goomy

15 total clones sent back to me. PM me if you can help or post on my thread.

Need some cloning. I am leaving 1.5 hours from this post, so we need to make it fast:

3 copies of the following:
Mild Yveltal
Hasty Diancie
Hasty HP Fire Greninja
Timid Reshiram
Modest Goomy

15 total clones sent back to me. PM me if you can help or post on my thread.
I got you if you still need this

I'm in need of the Haxorus line with it's HA, can anyone help out? IV's/nature not important.

Now sorted.

Last edited:
Well, i don't know if it's the right place, but i really have to ask you something for me. My very favourite pokemon is always been blastoise, since the first pokemon game. I just discovered that in the 5 gen an event squirtle was distributed with the egg move follow me. Since i discovered it i tried to get one with no resuts... does anybody have one please? I don't know how to find it...

Well, i don't know if it's the right place, but i really have to ask you something for me. My very favourite pokemon is always been blastoise, since the first pokemon game. I just discovered that in the 5 gen an event squirtle was distributed with the egg move follow me. Since i discovered it i tried to get one with no resuts... does anybody have one please? I don't know how to find it...
Just an FYI, Follow Me is an event-only move for Squirtle, not an egg move. It cannot be bred to other Squirtle.

You are right, i was wrong, but the question remain the same, because i really want that squirtle, not to breed, but just to have!

Looking for a competitive Mew! Either Modest, Timid, Bold or Calm, with 31 xx 31 31 31 31 as IVs. I hope I'm not asking too much, but I prefered that you knew who actually got the Mew first (and if it was another player, if they said how or if you have hack-checked it sometime)...
Check my thread for things I can get you in exchange (can also make breeding projects and TSV shinies)! Just send me a vm.

Using the rebattling AR code and having copies of one pokemon with different stats and nature on the same cartridge, is that acceptable here or is it not? If not, so only one pokemon per cartridge?

Using the rebattling AR code and having copies of one pokemon with different stats and nature on the same cartridge, is that acceptable here or is it not? If not, so only one pokemon per cartridge?
It's fine, but you have to note that a re-battle code was used when trading the pokemon, you are allowed to have multiple sets of any released pokemon as long as they aren't hacked/edited in any way.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a male Cute Charm pkmn, having no luck with it atm =(

Edit: Nvm, I got one... and a shiny Teddiursa, too lol x/

Looking for someone who's able to tutor Pain Split on my Sableye. I can attach a PP Max or Heart Scale for you or, if you'd rather, PM me for my breedables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)