Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the odds of getting 31/30/31/30/31/30 from Southern Island Lati@s, hell from any Gen 6th Legendary?
Heh...very low XD! In all honesty, though, I'd expect SRing for one would just take a lot of time and luck. I believe there are ways of manipulating natures and such, but not iv's. Also, they're supposed to always have at least 3 perfect iv's.

Does anyone know the odds of getting 31/30/31/30/31/30 from Southern Island Lati@s, hell from any Gen 6th Legendary?
31/30/31/30/31/30 spread has the same odd as 31/31/31/31/31/31 ( it's 3 perfect iv so (1/32)^3 = 0.00003051757 chance )

edit : Yeah you right , my bad :P

Heh...very low XD! In all honesty, though, I'd expect SRing for one would just take a lot of time and luck. I believe there are ways of manipulating natures and such, but not iv's. Also, they're supposed to always have at least 3 perfect iv's.
31/30/31/30/31/30 is actually much lower odds than 31/31/31/31/31/31, you need the guaranteed 31s to show up in just the right places.
Well then I must be one lucky son of a bitch because I managed to get this after nearly a week and a half of soft resetting on the damn thing. I managed to encountered a shiny before getting this.
Lati stat.JPG HP Fire Latios.png

LF: the following females (ivs/nature dont matter)
Premier HA fletchling
Dream HA Dratini
Dream Ha Bagon
Dream/ Love Mawile
Premier HA froakie
Premier fennekin
Premier/ dive honedge
Premier Charmander

Offering
Dive Bagon
Lux HA Gothita
Premier HA Eevee
Premier Mawile
Dive Charmander
Lux Gible
Quick HA Gible
Premier HA Absol
Premier Ralts
ev training
women
money
weapons
drugs
...males

let me know :)

Im looking for Blazikenite and heracronite. I can offer one of these parents for breeding all have eggs moves but no sure about ivs aldo they have rare ball.

Snorlax inside moon ball.
I can hook you up with the Blazikenite for a Snorlax.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
B01 - 5,3 - Honedge (♂) - Quiet - No Guard - 31.0.31.31.31.0 - Psychic - [0872]

Anyone on Smogon with this TSV? Couldn't find any 0872 TSV threads on Reddit....
Use this tool, it searches all of reddit for you, and there's a check box that allows you to see the results from multiple databases all over the internet: http://svexdb.herokuapp.com/#btn

I use it to check all my boxes of unhatched eggs at once. I run a search every couple days or so to see if a new match has popped up.

Unfortunately, Smogon's database is not part of the search, but you can search it yourself here: https://sodadb.com/api.php?i=xotDB49lx05O2wueXnJX

LF: the following females (ivs/nature dont matter)
Premier HA fletchling
Dream HA Dratini
Dream Ha Bagon
Dream/ Love Mawile
Premier HA froakie
Premier fennekin
Premier/ dive honedge
Premier Charmander

Offering
Dive Bagon
Lux HA Gothita
Premier HA Eevee
Premier Mawile
Dive Charmander
Lux Gible
Quick HA Gible
Premier HA Absol
Premier Ralts
ev training
women
money
weapons
drugs
...males

let me know :)
I'll give you a dream ball dratini tomorrow I need to finish up a trade then go to sleep. It will be free to I will pm you when I am ready.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So hard to choose, having Zygarde deja vu:

Might just use different balls for different sets...
All I know is that I'm going for Dive on my next playthrough because blue and green should always be seen imo (and literally everyone has done dusk / nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)