Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that sucks. I thought all codes gave the same kind of Diancie.

I'm playing in Japanese. Maybe that made a difference? The stats page says I got it from the Pokémon Center and the card says "Thank you for visiting the Pokémon Center" even though I got it from wifi.
No difference, it's a known fault that came to light when the US got the event. Yours sounds no different, except for possibly the missing storyline fluff.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
No difference, it's a known fault that came to light when the US got the event. Yours sounds no different, except for possibly the missing storyline fluff.
I still got the freaking annoying story about that guy who was looking for Diancie that I could have done without :( Thanks for clearing that up.

Anyone have a Final Gambit pokemon I can borrow. I need it for soft resetting purposes. The preferred HP is 165. I will reward your services of course

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone have a Final Gambit pokemon I can borrow. I need it for soft resetting purposes. The preferred HP is 165. I will reward your services of course
I have a Staraptor which I use in my guide. It's level 43. Clone it so you can bring it to different levels for different legendaries. Post your FC on my profile.

Can someone help me teach smeargle a move? It needs Psych up}

Edit: NVM found a poke with that move in my boxes.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a RNG project in a Japanese Gen III emulator (and transfer to Gen VI).

PM/VM me for details and offers
Usual repost. However I do have a RNG request for Emerald English emulators as well so if you can do that, CMT (it's a bit dated though) and PM me (even if you see nothing in my thread, I'm sure we can work something out).

Looking for a female Dream ball Flare Boost Drifloon (spitback is OK). PM/VM me if you have one so we can discuss, thanks.

Helped.

Last edited:
Looking for a female Dream ball Flare Boost Drifloon (spitback is OK). PM/VM me if you have one so we can discuss, thanks.
I myself am just a little surprised I don't have this. I have nothing but male drifloon's for the minute. If nobody helps you later pm me and I will go to dream radar and catch you one that is female.

I need some opinions on this new in-game Smeargle.

Smeargle @ Amulet Coin
Own tempo
-Happy Hour
-Pay Day
-Spore
-Soak

Now I know there's no nature or EVs. That's because I don't know whether I should run this bulky or sweeper. Any advice?

hi guys,
I'm a big fan of starting new pokemon games with perfect IV members in my team.
that said, I plan to bring XY eggs over to hatch and start a new adventure in my new Alpha Sapphire game.
When is the earliest point in the game that I can do this?

hi guys,
I'm a big fan of starting new pokemon games with perfect IV members in my team.
that said, I plan to bring XY eggs over to hatch and start a new adventure in my new Alpha Sapphire game.
When is the earliest point in the game that I can do this?
Right after Wally catches Ralts

Has anyone got a Larvitar and a Rotom? Nature and Iv's don't matter. I'd love to get rid of some of my immunity impish gligars and speed boost adamant carvanahs :P. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)