Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am about to go after Dialga and saw that there are few nice ways of implementing it in a team, I was wondering which is most recommend between the two I am debating on:
The Defensive Set which would be:
Dialga @ Leftovers Calm Nature 248 HP/8 SpATK/252 SpDEF with a moveset of Stealth Rock/Toxic/Draco Meteor (or Roar of Time as I like that move)/Flamethrower (my luck with Fire Blast is terrible, so I'd gladly trade for relaibility here)
-OR-
The classic offensive set that would be:
Dialga @ Adamant Orb (i kinda prefer longivity, plus the team I plan on using him already has Life Orb a holder and I personally use the Item Clause at all times) Modest Nature 252 SpATK/6 SpDEF/252 Speed with a moveset of Draco Meteor (or Roar of Time)/Flash Cannon/Flamethrower/Stealth Rocks
Which of these sets is considered the better one, as I never used a Dialga competively before, and I do need some help deciding here.

As I am about to go after Dialga and saw that there are few nice ways of implementing it in a team, I was wondering which is most recommend between the two I am debating on:
Dialga @ Leftovers Calm Nature 248 HP/8 SpATK/252 SpDEF with a moveset of Stealth Rock/Toxic/Draco Meteor (or Roar of Time as I like that move)/Flamethrower (my luck with Fire Blast is terrible, so I'd gladly trade for relaibility here)
-OR-
Dialga @ Adamant Orb (i kinda prefer longivity, plus the team I plan on using him already has Life Orb a holder and I personally use the Item Clause at all times) Modest Nature 252 SpATK/6 SpDEF/252 Speed with a moveset of Draco Meteor (or Roar of Time)/Flash Cannon/Flamethrower/Stealth Rocks
Which of these sets is considered the better one, as I never used a Dialga competively before, and I do need some help deciding here.
Adamant Orb and Life Orb are not even remotely the same thing.

-OR-
wait... were you considering Dialga for an Ubers team? How do Dialga and Talonflame coexist on the same team...

EDIT: LO on Talonflame is a terrible choice of item because its health will deplete way too fast with recoil + LO damage. I would highly recommend Sharp Beak or Choice Band but that's for revenge killing T-Flame

EDIT 2: Thats kind of a terrible personal rule, no disrespect.

Last edited:
New page :)

Looking for the following females with their Hidden Abilities, in the Pokéballs specified. Natures, IVs and egg moves are of no consequence. Offering most stuff in my thread, and/or willing to negotiate. :)

(Adaptability; Omega Ruby DexNav) Thanks TyVip for Heal Ball!
(Run Away; Kakuna can be found in Friend Safari and ORAS Safari Zone DexNav)
(Regenerator, Azure Bay Horde or Mirage Cave DexNav)
(Pressure, Friend Safari)
(Huge Power; Diggersby can be found in Friend Safari)

Looking for the following females with their Hidden Abilities, in the Pokéballs specified. Natures, IVs and egg moves are of no consequence. Offering most stuff in my thread, and/or willing to negotiate. :)

As I said, I can catch you all the stuff except Heal Slowpoke.I will also do the 2 Bunnelby, remove those :P

#488 Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 31 / 6, 7 / 31 / 18, 19 / 12, 13 / 31

What do I do D: cant say I don't even have the Shiny Charm, this is nothing but a testament to how long I've been SRing Cresselia.
I ran into three shiny Suicune without the Shiny Charm before I caught the near flawless regular Suicune that I kept. Toss and keep on going if you want it for battling.

Last edited:

I can catch Diggersby and Kakuna in all those Pokeballs for you. Would you trade your timid Celebi, and the modest Heatran?

Edit: Seems like I was too late. I could try to catch the Slowbro.

Last edited:

(Adaptability; Omega Ruby DexNav)
If you're still looking for one, I have some luxury ball Skrelps left ^^

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

#488 Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 31 / 6, 7 / 31 / 18, 19 / 12, 13 / 31

What do I do D: cant say I don't even have the Shiny Charm, this is nothing but a testament to how long I've been SRing Cresselia.

Edit: Oh well, tossing.
toss because it's not in a nest ball the SpDef IV is trash and I know you've been at this forever and deserve a better Cres, shiny or not

looking at it though, the three 31s fell in the right places (maybe swap speed and SpDef), you just got trolled by the 3 randomly generated IVs :'(

I'm looking to catch a HA Scyther from horde battles. Is there a better way to check for HA other than using Skill Swap?
Well, there's Simple Beam or Gastro Acid, but they basically do the same, so... no, there isn't a faster way :I
But why do you want a HA scyther in the first place? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)